Kiss Of The Damned Reviews

• May 18, 2020

More built in atmosphere and in its characters because, as a story, it has been told many times. Not a bad combination of sex and vampires in a B-series production.

• Oct 17, 2017

There are zero stakes here, literally and figuratively. At no point are any of the vampires in any danger from others. At no point are any of the human characters anything more than fleeting, superficial moments of violence. It's only at film's end that anything approaching urgency occurs given to us as an accident, a grotesquely unsatisfying randomness masquerading as sinister comeuppance. full review: https://misanthropester.com/2017/10/14/october-horror-day-13-kiss-of-the-damned/

• Jun 07, 2016

Interesting take on Vampire love. Don't worry there's no glitter. A bit slow paced.

• Feb 14, 2016

at once sexy, then creepy, with a different take on vampirism, this film surprisingly kept my interest the whole time....

• Jan 17, 2016

really good despite the lame title

really good despite the lame title

• Jan 15, 2016

This movie was very different from "Twilight", in the fact that it was more edgy and had depth. Unlike other vampire movies this one left an impression

• Jan 05, 2016

Very nice movie, I liked it a lot especially the part when the antagonist got into an accident and the care taker looked down on her very simple and memorable.

• Oct 17, 2015

Pure trash. Not even so bad it's good material. Crap

Pure trash. Not even so bad it's good material. Crap

• Jul 19, 2015

Kiss of the damned is an erotic 70's horror tribute that manages to keep the viewer glued to the screen despite some silliness.

• Apr 08, 2015

I know some of us are already sick of vampires, but Kiss of the Damned is a gorgeous, kinky homage to 70s Italian horror movies. Flawed, for sure, but sexy, atmospheric, and fun.