Kiss of the Dragon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kiss of the Dragon Reviews

April 24, 2014
Pretty solid action. The movie takes itself too seriously. One of Jet Li's better American movies relatively.
March 18, 2014
22014-03-18 lots of action
½ March 16, 2014
Great Action film...nobody is better than Jet Li...not even bruce
½ March 13, 2014
I saw this movie a while ago and liked it. It's extremely violent though, even more than one might expect from a Jet Li movie!
½ February 7, 2014
burt kwouk's in it vely leriable
January 14, 2014
Luc Besson Produces good , solid efficient entertainment flicks. Here once again he's producing this fast paced action drama with a nervous Jet Li & a Bridget Fonda on top of her game. Entertaining & restless.
December 7, 2013
Awesome movie!! It was action-packed and had incredible fight scenes!! It will have your eyes not look away from the screen!! Jet Li was absolutely fantastic and if your a Li fan, than this is absolutely a must-see!!
½ November 7, 2013
Easily Jet Li's best American film. Yeah it's brainless in the plot department, but its also brutal and violent, stylistic, and has Li showing off his best moves against an army of bad guys.
½ October 24, 2013
With its realistically choreographed action scenes, this could have been a really good movie. However, it's knee deep in problems involving the story. The characters aren't too bad, but they could have done better with regards to the way the characters act in the plot. The plot itself could have used quite a bit of improvement, mainly because it focused less on the action and more on the back story of the lead female (a prostitute). The film looks a little bad dated, but otherwise not too bad. If there's one real problem is that not enough of the explosive, violent action seen at the beginning even happens. Overall, it's a major disappointment.
October 6, 2013
Kiss Of The Dragon is good, trashy fun that is well made and very entertaining from start to finish. While the plot is rather slapdash and generic, thankfully, there is plenty of action to keep the film entertaining. If you're looking for a breezy, ass-kicking 90-some-odd minutes of action entertainment, Kiss Of The Dragon delivers the goods for those needs.
½ July 16, 2013
Jet Li in a good spy movie that he scripted. The action scenes in this are great, keeping a steady pace with Jet being his awesome incredible punching and kicking self, and Tcheky Karyo made a great villain, but it made me wonder, would those little needles actually work for any of the things he used them for, cause if they did it would be pretty awesome.
½ July 5, 2013
This is a fun action movie with a few really exciting scenes. Jet Li is fun to watch in the action scenes. Bridget Fonda is good here but she is not given a lot to do in the script. Overall I would recommend this movie.
June 5, 2013
It's not about the moves and that's why it works.
May 18, 2013
I was disappointed. Love Bridget Fonda though.
April 3, 2013
Has a couple amazing fight scenes. Bridget Fonda's not that great in it but is is still worth the time.
March 15, 2013
Set in France but don't let that spoil it for you, it's a damn good film with a lovely story
½ March 13, 2013
I'm a bit influenced by the poor rating this movie received from critics. I think it's decent, but I haven't seen all of Li's movies so I don't have much else to base my opinion on. I think Li is a valid action star, even if he's not accepted by critics at the same table as fellow Asian action stars Lee, Chan, and Fat.
March 8, 2013
my favorite jet li's movie ever
March 2, 2013
really enjoyed this! love jet li, love the fighting and i sooo need to learn that trick he uses on the baddie at the end! :P will watch this again
½ January 31, 2013
"Kiss Fear Goodbye.."

A tough as nails, brute force martial arts actioner that oozes with badassness. Kiss Of The Dragon is an adrenaline shot straight to the vein, I mean this movie does not stop for a second, a relentlessly violent revenge yarn that packs plenty of bullets, blood and mayhem throughout. Director Chris Nahon collaborates with Luc Besson to bring this film, a follow up to Jet Li's Romeo Must Die to life. It's not a great movie by any means, the acting is stale and the story is less than satisfying, but hell, the fight sequences and the martial arts make it worth your while. A violent, bloody, brutal good time.