Kissing Cousins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kissing Cousins Reviews

½ February 12, 2013
I was hoping to get a wonderful love story, but I am disappointed. I get the moral story that being a loner is not cool. But overall it was just so boring, and the actors played horribly. The bond between the characters seemed so fake. The relationship between Amir and his best friends seemed unreal. I really hate the character of the lead actor. Failed!
March 4, 2012
Surprisingly good, easy watching and just what I needed
December 29, 2011
Surprising decent indie rom-com movie with the biggest surprise is the Urkel kid from Family Matters was in the cast. He's all grown up now. At first felt messed up for the Polaroid scene then the truth unravels at the end for the reason. Both main characters not made for each other had their personal reasons for the deception & in a way used each other as a means to an end in this oddly romantic comedy. As for the night reception dance scene, anybody could've seen that coming but it still made a cute happy ending for the story & there would be no other better alternate ending to it.
June 4, 2010
a romantic comedy about a guy who's worked as a, Relationship Terminator, Break Up News Delivery Person!
March 19, 2010
Passable romantic comedy (or maybe not because it involves cousins) with a smoking hot female lead.
November 20, 2009
A cute little title, but it offrs very little other than simple pleasures.
September 22, 2009
Few funny parts but kind of corny and awkward.
½ September 19, 2009
Once you get past Urkel's turn as the main character's brother-in-law in the armed forces, you find a movie with an idea that the writer can't quite make work in the script. The Cousin is an actress named Rebecca Hazlewood who simply is too good looking for the movie. You can almost imagine how the script could have been made to work and show how two cousins flirt with the notion of becoming a couple. The movie gets 2.5 stars just for the enjoyment of watching RH on screen.
½ September 17, 2009
Not bad, not good. Supposed to be comedy as well, but I felt it was a bit too drama. Watch this one on your first date! ;)
½ April 10, 2009
Really funny, endearing flick.
November 11, 2008
Excellent movie at the film festivals. Wonderful actors, lots of funny moments.
½ July 29, 2008
This movie was so funny and cute. Amyn, you're da man.
½ May 5, 2008
i thought this was cute. a bit too predictable. but very well done, imo.
½ April 29, 2008
catch it in the festival circuit!
½ April 19, 2008
impetuous, incestuous. so good.