Kit Kittredge: An American Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Reviews

January 22, 2013
Wasn't terrible. It had Joan Cusak AND Stanley Tucci! Otherwise it had some interesting plot threads. I don't know, it surprised me a bit.
December 11, 2012
Strong attention to period detail and talented cast (Stanley Tucci, Julia Ormond, Jane Krakowski, Wallace Shawn, Joan Cusack) who are given little to do.
November 17, 2012
Cute and good enough.
November 12, 2012
I what to see that movie i have 2 of the American girls at home and I have a lot of the books
October 28, 2012
As lame as I am...I want to see this because I grew up with the American Girl dolls--owned a couple so I would see this when it comes out on DVD or Dish Network
October 13, 2012
my mom says i should have played kit!!!!
½ October 4, 2012
Pretty good movie. Give young girls a hope of becomming what you want to be if you try hard
October 1, 2012
Okay story. Sure hope the books are better since they are so popular with young girls.
½ September 6, 2012
This movie is very motivating and surprising. What a clever little girl. Her character could be the inspiration for everyone, even for the adults.
½ August 25, 2012
worst movie ever made want to kill myself
½ August 22, 2012
Have this movie at home.. It is very informative about the Great Depression.. Good movie! :)
August 7, 2012
good movie - great family film
July 23, 2012
For those who've ever ordered Scholastics in School might have heard of Kit Kitteredge, if not an advid readier then perhaps a fan of HBO?

Sure HBO focuses on more risque programs, Kit is alot more safe and family friendly- the Made for Tv movie is heartwarming, entertaining and at times hilariously delicious. As a fan of Abigail since her debut in Little Miss Sunshine, it's fair to say she's come along, long way from cute and pudgy to a mature young lady. The show reminded me of a Nancy drew Mystery but during a different era (The depression). Honorable mention to Chris O'Donnell (The Father) and villianist Joan Cusack for lightening up a would be said seriously dampening storyline.
July 20, 2012
haha. For and American Girl movie is was alright!
June 19, 2012
I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN.
May 26, 2012
It has great performances, especially from fellow Oscar nominees Abigail Breslin and Stanley Tucci, but "Kit Kittredge" has no pace at all.
May 19, 2012
Very cute. Fun for all ages, maybe not 3, my niece was bored but I liked it!
½ May 18, 2012
So horrible I'm not gonna call it a movie.
May 17, 2012
loved it! but i'm a sucker for american girl stuff. plus this was the doll i had (:
May 14, 2012
Joan Cusack is a GENiUS!!!!