Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Reviews

• Aug 31, 2020

Fudge this movie. Gosh dang it American girl doll for making terrible movies.

Fudge this movie. Gosh dang it American girl doll for making terrible movies.

• Sep 23, 2018

Remember taking my mom to the movies to see this as a little girl. Lol adorable little movie. I just remember enjoying it.

• Aug 22, 2015

I was surprised that I liked this movie at all - I've watched several of the American Girl films with my elementary-age daughter, and mostly they are more after-school-special than traditional film. This one is different. Not only does it have a lot more humor, but it has a lot of sad moments - especially considering the historical setting near the end of the Great Depression. It gave me a chance to explain a little bit of the history of America to my own American girl, which was kind of cool.

• Jun 01, 2015

must see for daughter

must see for daughter

• Apr 02, 2015

"Kit Kittredge" has a giddy and energetic tone that allows its mystery plot to be engaging and pleasing, while presenting its themes regarding the Great Depression with sensitivity and no sappiness.

• Apr 01, 2015

I love this movie, Growing up I had most of the American Girl dolls and Kit was always my favorite. So when the movie came out and my favorite actress was in it I knew i had to see it. Abigail didn't disappoint me at all

• Sep 03, 2014

Great film for kids and parents!!

Great film for kids and parents!!

• Jul 21, 2014

I got to be honest and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I enjoyed this very much. In real movie standards, it's not great, but by family movie standards, it's really entertaining. It doesn't feel like just a commercial to sell the dolls and books ( I don't have any of those, in case you were wondering ) but it has some fun characters and a good plot that it sometimes a little thought provocative. It has something for everyone.

• Apr 18, 2014

For retarded girls only

For retarded girls only

• Nov 02, 2013

Such a great movie. Kit proves that you can do and be anything you want to no matter what