Knick Knack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knick Knack Reviews

June 6, 2016
Imaginative and fun.
½ November 5, 2015
This is a fun early Pixar short.
½ July 5, 2015
What a freaking bad luck.
½ July 17, 2014
A good hearted short film that also brings plenty of smiles.
June 14, 2014
A 3D animated short that's now quarter of a century old thats cool.
BTW this movie is cute and really good for its time
November 29, 2013
It was a very cute and really great Pixar animated short. It had really great animation, lots of laughs, really great visuals, very great music, great characters and a great story. It's one of the best Pixar animated shorts ever created. I've seen this short movie before "Finding Nemo." I highly recommend this short movie to both kids and adults.
½ May 3, 2013
In which a snowman attempts to escape from snow-dome and generates a solid number of laughs in the process.
August 4, 2012
Lovely characters, an interesting story and an enormous humor strenght.
April 23, 2012
Pretty genius, yet sad. Very well done. I loved how cute but depressed the snowman looked. 4/5
½ January 16, 2012
really fun and lovely!
½ January 2, 2012
Knick Knack is about a Snowglobe who wants to hang with the beach vacation kick knacks, but feels left out. It is a funny short film, I'm not entirely sure what new techniques or technologies were utilized to expand on the CG tech used to make Pixar films in this one...but thats not knocking it, I'm sure something new happened technologically, but this short will always be good because its story is entertaining and endures. It is the last short film Pixar made before Toy Story, luckily they decided to continue making shorts to showcase new techniques or new artists.
October 22, 2011
Nothing really entertains me, it's just sort of one of those things you do when you're bored. As animation goes it is really good for the innovation but apart from that i cannot say i want to rub oil on its feet and worship it.
August 4, 2011
I love the colours in this animation.
July 25, 2011
Way to go Pixar. Classic joy!
June 24, 2011
One of Pixar's funniest efforts to date.
June 2, 2011
"Knick Knack" is occasionally funny, but too simple - and a long way from "Toy Story".
½ May 28, 2011
I really liked this one! A
½ January 26, 2011
One of the best short movies. Very amusing!
December 29, 2010
This animated short directed John Lasseter is a pretty impressive early film from the Pixar studio. It gives you a chuckle as the disgruntled snowman struggles to get out of his snow globe to hang with the knick-knack ladies of Hawaii and Atlantis. It looks great and is inventive. The ending gives me the biggest laugh, but before that there are quite some funny moments.