Knight Moves - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knight Moves Reviews

May 24, 2008
What a great thriller! Keeps you guessing from beginning to end.
May 3, 2008
BIR TURLU KISMET OLMADI YA IZLMEYE YA YAYINLANDIGI SAATI TARIHI KACIRDIM;ALT YAZI SORUNU OLDU
KESIN IZLEMEM GEREKIYOR GUZEL KONUSU BENI COK CEZBETTI BENIM ICIN BI FENOMEN :D:D:D
April 23, 2008
The psychological thriller really isn't my favorite genre but this one is a guilty pleasure. The original "Bone Collector" in terms of the killer's identity. Whatever happened to Christopher Lambert??
½ March 31, 2008
Murder Mystery revolves around a chess tournement. Better then you'd think.
½ March 28, 2008
Christopher Lambert is not suite the character of the movie i think
March 11, 2008
haha, what an awesome title. now i have to see it.
February 13, 2008
This chess-themed thriller is modeled after the giallo formula - a masked/gloved killer, a lot of suspects, a ridiculous amount of red herrings (all naturally illogical), an out-of-left-field culprit, and that unnecessary quotient of exploitative sleaze. It's all derivative of better films, but I do admit that I was in awe of how audacious the writer was by including so many blatantly illogical red herrings near the end, so much so that I was beginning to get confused myself about the culprit's identity. It's entertaining but that's about it... there's little else here to recommend.
½ February 8, 2008
Great movie great twist
January 24, 2008
chess player...murder... investigations... nah
½ January 22, 2008
Think: Searching for Bobby Fisher mixed with Se7en and cast with whoever was in the break room at Hollywood Squares.
January 20, 2008
CARL SCHENKEL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE!
½ January 13, 2008
As far as I am concerned, top two in the serial-killer category :)
January 3, 2008
Well this sounds like it might be interesting.
½ January 2, 2008
Lame serial killer story.
½ December 23, 2007
Normally a Christopher Lambert movie warrants a star or two, but this one totally butchers chess. You have to think nobody associated with this movie ever played chess, much less watched it at the master level.
December 21, 2007
This movie had me guessing for almost the whole of it. you might not have heard of it, but you need to see it!
December 20, 2007
aw great show, havent seen in ages tho
½ December 6, 2007
Cool thriller with Chris Lambert as a champion chess player caught up in a murder plot.
December 2, 2007
Very best movies. Tactical movies. Wow, chess games implemented to real life occasion. i swear i like this one.
November 9, 2007