Knuckleball Reviews

• Jun 14, 2020

Absolutely awful film. Do not recommend. Reminds me slightly of Home Alone ( which was a fantastic film) this was an utter waste of nearly 2 hours of my life

• May 05, 2020

scary as hell! well worth watching...acting is great.

scary as hell! well worth watching...acting is great.

• Sep 27, 2019

Home Alone: Horror Edition could be an apt title for Knuckleball. There's virtually no humor and it's a light thriller with enough blood for my taste, but this won't satisfy the gore thirsty folks. It does have Michael Ironside who is wonderful as always and gets to star once again along side his Turbo Kid castmate Munro Chambers who is an actor to watch! Overall it's somewhat satisfying, but can only get a soft recommend. Props to the kid, Luca Villacis, who is acting in his first feature film. He also is great. Final Score : 6.2/10

• Jun 28, 2019

The mom KNOWS better than to drop her kid off at gramps. It's like home-alone meets horror.

• Jun 11, 2019

Interesting horror film with a twist and very gruesome.

Interesting horror film with a twist and very gruesome.

• Apr 11, 2019

Loved everything about this movie. Doesn’t answer all of your questions but you get the picture.

• Mar 25, 2019

This was a great film in a great setting. I covered this for MovieHooker.com for Fantasia Film Festival. Great performances.

• Mar 16, 2019

Donâ(TM)t understand these reviews. Acting, plot, dialogue - All Bad. Twist is not really a twist...and completely unnecessary. Terrible!

• Oct 31, 2018

A really good movie re a cat and mouse chase. A kid is left alone at his grandpa's house out in the boonies, where the only other person is the next door neighbour. After his grandpa suddenly dies in the middle of the night, he realizes he's now all alone with a dead cellphone (no phone at the house). He goes to the neighbours for help, but he quickly realizes the man is not who he appears to be. Hence the cat and mouse ensues, culminating in a grand reveal before the kid survives and the man is dead. The acting was good namely from the kid. I felt the antagonist could've been better. Its a nice suspense thriller thats exciting and the cinematography and direction are both great.

• Oct 18, 2018

Home Alone: Black edition .. script is really weak and the bad guy loses the built up charisma with his stupidity once the chase begins. +1 for Ironside.