Knucklehead - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knucklehead Reviews

September 15, 2014
Watched it twice, loved it twice.

Very good comedy. Lots of laughs, entertaining for the whole family. Characters are great, as is the plot. The only criticism I would leave is that the storyline became a bit predictable, but otherwise, it was quite good.
½ June 26, 2014
It's rubbish but who cares?
½ January 3, 2014
Remember when WWE movies were entertaining, like the first Marine.... wait... was there any other good ones? Anyway, this one was pretty dumb.
½ December 2, 2013
OMG. How bad can WWE movies be? We found the answer with this film. So bad, and do we really need to see Big Show in a diaper? Really?
½ November 23, 2013
Goodhearted but silly family comedy. Melora Hardin is always good, as is Dennis Farina, but they cannot bear the weight of this anchor around their necks. Extended and repeated fart humor gets old. So do endless balls jokes. Small children may enjoy this despite itself.
August 29, 2013
it's an ok movie but to see big show like that
August 23, 2013
Big Show indeed is a Knucklehead.
July 17, 2013
For a WWE film it wasn't all that bad. But it wasn't all that good either. It just didn't hold my attention.
June 2, 2013
I laughed pretty hard not a bad movie
jjnxn
½ May 11, 2013
Nowhere near a good movie but it's sweet natured in its way.
May 3, 2013
Loved it :) Big Show is awesome.
SC007
March 15, 2013
Huge misfire. The film needed a major rewrite and another director. They had a good idea for a film but didn't execute it correctly. The film is kind of like movies like Nacho Libre, Billy Madison, and Here Comes the Boom. Those film are better than this one. Too many fart jokes. The scene on the bus was the funniest scene in the film. The film is also too predictable.

The Big Show was great in The Waterboy and Jingle All the Way. He needs better material than this. All the other actors must have been paid a lot to be in the film. They all seem to have done the film for a huge paycheck.
March 11, 2013
Silly, stupid, and horribly scripted, Kuncklehead does, however, of some entertaining sequences.
½ March 5, 2013
This movie was so bad, I could not stop watching it. The best line of the movie is, "Nun up!".
February 23, 2013
very good comedy movie
February 23, 2013
it may not be great but it has laugh and it is fun to see The Big Show in some of the no fight scene of the film
August 23, 2012
Pretty cheesy, but a fun film to watch with the whole family. Really funny alongside a kinda overused idea.
½ August 7, 2012
It only made roughly 8000 dollars,a big failure
June 18, 2012
funny as hell, big show is actually pretty good
½ May 22, 2012
This is straight up the worst movie I've ever seen.