Koi... Mil Gaya (I Found Someone) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Koi... Mil Gaya (I Found Someone) Reviews

September 15, 2016
One of my favourites movies of my childhood.
January 4, 2015
FAVORITE BOLLYWOOD MOVIE! HANDS DOWN
August 18, 2014
I can't believe I'm giving this movie this high of a rating and I won't pretend like everyone should sit down and watch it. First off, it's Bollywood, so if you're not used to Bollywood this may or may not be the film to break you in. The rating is because the film actually endears the characters to you and has a handful of powerful moments. But most and I mean MOST of this movie is poorly edited, shot, conceived, acted, scored, everything. It's 10 genres in one with dancing, singing, fights, drama, comedy, sports, aliens, etc. It's a student project with A-list actors and a mega budget including lots of wardrobe, locations and rain. It's strange though but with all of the "what is going on" and "this is so bad" there is a story underneath that does reach you at times. So if you have three hours and are REALLY curious, you could watch this because you may get something out of it. But I won't be surprised if you fast forward through most of it or turn it off and complain that I made it sound better than it is. But I don't want to be a hater.
½ December 4, 2013
Watched it recently !!!
Its a science - fiction outrageous movie ........ love it <3
November 12, 2013
?????? ? (???? ??????? ???????? ?????????) ''??????? ?.?.'' ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????, ???? ?????????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ?????????????????, ?? ??????? ????????? (?????? ??? ??? Hrithik Roshan ??? ?????? ??? ????????????? ????????????) ??? ????? ??????????. ??????? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???????, ??????? ??????????? ????????? ??? ???????????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ????...
½ June 10, 2013
A developmentally disabled young man tries to continue the work his father did in communicating with extra-terrestrials from outer space, which leads to something miraculous and wonderful.
½ May 31, 2013
It was a decent film. Idk who's idea they tried to rip but they made it look good.
½ May 17, 2013
Have I lost my mind - this has got to be the cheesiest pile of kak I have ever seen, almost - it is quite literally the WORST sci- fi movie out there - a kind of cheesy, Bollywood ET ripoff. Yet it has incredibly ratings in IDMB and Rotten tomatoes (which I will never trust again incidentally) - I can only think that the entire Indian subcontinent voted this film to five stars. I kept thinking "ah..... this will be like duck till dawn and suddenly transform from a badly produced b-movie into an amazing SCi fi movie the callibre of Cloud Atlas" but not it didnt and 3 hrs later i wondered how I got duped into watching it.
March 18, 2013
love a cute alien story
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 12, 2012
some X rated parody movies are better done than this one.
August 28, 2012
OMG this movie seems so interesting! Leave the audience comments to themselves, I gotta good feeling on this movie!
½ July 25, 2012
Its a touching and wonderful story that honestly doesn't resemble E.T. that much.
July 11, 2012
Obviously it bares similarities to E.T, so it is a remake in a sense, however the sequel Krrish, makes this movie stand out successfully
½ July 2, 2012
Pretty nice for an adaptation of a Hollywood film.
February 17, 2012
master piece bollywood cinema
February 5, 2012
definitely " borrowed " from ET and close encounters. but if yoy like Bollywood its fun
January 28, 2012
This was just silly....and oddly like E.T. (but in a not so great way)
½ January 5, 2012
It's a good movie but I don't like the idea that they stole Steven Speilbergs idea but other than that I like the songs
The13x