K-PAX - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

K-PAX Reviews

March 30, 2017
Good film had a lot of potential to be great
February 9, 2017
Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges steal the show, what a fantastic movie
February 9, 2017
Kevin Spacey, Jeff Bridges and aliens. Need I say anything more?
½ February 4, 2017
Adapted from Gene Brewer's novel, K-Pax is part Starman, part One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It does rest heavily on Kevin Spacey's excellent portrayal of Prot- a man admitted to a psychiatric institution for claiming to be an alien from the planet K-Pax.
Prot's claim is only strengthened by his savante-like knowledge of physics which even leaves some specialists in the field scratching their heads.
October 27, 2016
Spacey and Bridges are great and that's all that seems to matter here.
½ September 1, 2016
Besides some dull scenes, I feel this is a very well done film. The soundtrack is outstanding and the Grand Central scene always makes me feel some warmth inside...
½ August 25, 2016
I was really into this when it first came out and time perhaps hasn't been kind to it. It's a little hamfisted even if Spacey is brilliant as usual. As a piece of sci-fi it starts to take hold before kind of limping to a reasonably unsatisfying finish.
August 12, 2016
Awesome movie. Makes you think.
½ August 9, 2016
revisited this one... always loved the ending
½ March 7, 2016
I love this film, there is more to this than first meets the eyes. Great performances and score too
February 28, 2016
A huge difference between the viewing public and their imperial Lords of pretension, the professional critics. A subtle and disturbing movie, well crafted and with outstanding performances. 2001 but still worth a watch.
½ February 21, 2016
This movie is great except for one thing: why put in the part when he talks to a dog. This almost ruins the movie.
½ November 13, 2015
A relatively hollow plot lays the foundation for a final 30 minutes of hard-hitting acting perfection by Kevin Spacey.
October 26, 2015
Watching it again, as still one of the most amazing and touching films I have ever seen...
½ October 18, 2015
The movie overstays its welcome, especially given the predictable and overused twist, but K-PAX has an interesting premise with enough boost from the two leads to make for an enjoyable moviegoing experience.
August 29, 2015
One of my favorite movies of all time. Spacey 's phenomenal acting has this hidden gem in my DVD for years now.
½ June 9, 2015
Spacey and Bridges are interesting but the movie is not....Starman was much better.
½ May 18, 2015
I haven't seen this movie, but my boyfriend HAS to watch it every night to put himself to sleep. Why? Why, God? Why?
March 30, 2015
Solid film, though somewhat confusing at times. The acting here is great, and I love all the psychological issues that this film dives into. All in all, an interesting mix of mystery/psychological and science fiction.
½ March 21, 2015
Kevein spacey and Jeff bridges are so good in this! But if you look at the genera you will know where I get the rating from, it kept switching from comedy to science fiction to fiction to suspense to comedy again then suddenly to drama. Like I was happy in the beginning then sad then angry then confused. But if you overlook my personal problem this film has a fair story. And the ending will definitely leave you in suspense and also confused.