K-PAX Reviews

• May 03, 2019

I thought this was a very good film backed up with two heavy weight hitters in the acting field. If you are the type of movie watcher that can watch a two hour film and appreciate the nuance through the film you will enjoy it. Thought the ending left plenty of room for your own interpretation, if you enjoy a movie that has twist and turns, Is he or isn't he make this film worth watching. Also has its comedic moments.

• Jan 12, 2019

A mentally ill patient has a unique story with an angle which seems unbelievable, and leads people to question his validity. As the story gets deeper his experiences begin to become clear.

• Oct 25, 2018

In order to be effective, some motion pictures (more than others) require their audiences to engage in a behavior which is often referred to as the "willing suspension of disbelief". For a movie like K-PAX to work, not only is a suspension of disbelief necessary, but an abandonment of cynicism, as well. Because the movie tends towards melodrama, more hardened viewers may tune out without bothering to look beneath K-PAX's surface to discover that there are some interesting themes and issues lurking there. The premise, although not original, is intriguing, and the overall impact is helped immeasurably by the competent performances of lead actors Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges. Even considering its flaws (one of which is an overlong running length), K-PAX offers a worthwhile couple of hours spent in a darkened theater.

• May 26, 2018

From Kevin Spacey's outstanding performance , and a perfect balanced script. Kpax give you very interesting moments....

• May 10, 2018

Unique and with a soul

Unique and with a soul

• Mar 12, 2018

A LESSER USUAL SUSPECTS IN WHICH KEVIN SPACEY oNCE AGAIN RAMBLES TEDIoUSLY THRoUGH THE BULK oF THE MoVIE. aT LEAST THE oTHER MoVIE HAD SoME SoRT oF PLoT RESoLUTIoN. BLAND AND MIND-NUMBINGLY BoRING

• Mar 11, 2018

K-PAX is an odd gem of a movie. The high points: - Every characters' acting is fflawless, as one would expect with Spacey snd Bridges heading the cast. - It combines the best of sci fi, psychological drama, and mystery. - The scene in the planetarium, where it becomes impossible for Btrides to doubt Spacey's story is the perfect dramatic climax. It's not a shoot-em-up action scene. It's how a well set up and written screenplay reaches its peak. In my opinion, THIS is how to write a screenplay. And what are the negative points? It's that there has been no K-Pax 2.

• Jan 07, 2018

Bueno, bueno, bueno, nuestro amigo Prot encarnando a Kevin Spacey para hacer esta película en la tierra, mira como es él. Hablando en serio, todo lo que es la película te pone en duda y buscar tu verdad hasta el final, me encanta este tipo de películas. El final me parece bastante interesante, dado que, al menos a mí, me ha costado hilar los hilos casi hasta el final, para entender por dónde van los tiros. Pero por lo que se refiere al total de la película, me parece solido e bien ejecutado por parte de Iain Softley. Conclusión, si quieres ver una película que te va a tener en el hilo hasta el final, para saber quién es nuestro personaje principal, y en el camino conocer más al co-protagonista (Jeff Bridges) este es tu película. Well, well, well, well, our friend Prot incarnating Kevin Spacey to make this film on earth, look how he is. Seriously speaking, everything that the movie is puts you in doubt and looking for your truth to the end, I love this kind of movies. I find the end quite interesting, given that, at least for me, it took me a long time to spin the strings almost to the end, to understand where the shots go. But as far as the whole film is concerned, I think it looks solid and well executed by Iain Softley. Conclusion, if you want to see a movie that will have you in the thread until the end, to know who our main character is, and on the way to know more about the co-star (Jeff Bridges) this is your movie.

• Nov 26, 2017

Despite the alien premise, it's all about human relationships

Despite the alien premise, it's all about human relationships

• Nov 09, 2017

I don't understand the criticism for this. It's intriguing as it is poignant, with an ending that leaves it up to the viewer as to what it all means