Kronk's New Groove - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kronk's New Groove Reviews

½ April 7, 2018
An enjoyable and funny movie with an average plot
December 13, 2017
A masterpiece unlike any other, definitely worth getting on 4k blu ray if its released
December 10, 2017
I may be biased because I saw this movie and liked it while I was younger, but for god's sakes it's not a bad movie. Definitely not worthy of an actual honest-to-god zero-percent rating... It's not offending anyone, it's not cringey, it's not causing anyone to keel over dead, it's just a fun movie that you can watch at least once and enjoy a bit.
November 10, 2017
Really funny loved the storyline
½ November 10, 2017
Not as good as the first
November 8, 2017
I recently spent the evening "Netflixing and Chilling" and to that purpose Kronk's New Groove definitely gets a full 5 stars. The memorable cast from the first movie, as well as the fully derivative plot and predictable ending makes it quite easy to follow while I'm busy finding my own groove ;-). If you're looking for a movie to follow while your attentions are divided elsewhere then look no further.
½ September 24, 2017
Property of birdwell. Do not touch except for bird well, no bread making
½ September 18, 2017
As much as Patrick Warburton tried
Kronk couldn't save this shit
September 6, 2017
The sequel to Emperor's New Groove, this time staring the lovable minion of Yzma. The movie is not that bad, it's pretty good for a straight-to-dvd sequel. And is more entertaining then higher-rated movies here.
September 4, 2017
I don't see why there are so many dislikes for kronk's new groove. I would definitely recommend this movie. The rating should be higher then it is. It was just as good and as funny as the emperor's new groove. I would say this movie is one of the best disney sequels ever made. I would also give this movie 10 stars out of 10.
July 20, 2017
It was definitely not as good as the first and lacked the funny comedy and good plot line from the first.
June 12, 2017
A lot of people seemed to rip this film a new one, and while I understand the hate for most Disney sequels, I don't really get why people despise this one so much. It's not on the same level as The Emperor's New Groove, sure, but still, I found it fun and enjoyable to watch.
June 4, 2017
Absolutely beautiful. A cinematic masterpiece, lemme tell ya'. 10/10 would recommend.
½ May 1, 2017
The usual sequel cash-in that ends up being half the movie original is.
April 9, 2017
Kronk's New Groove is an amazing movie that is hilarious and tells a good story about life and family acceptance. I love this movie! It is the best.
March 20, 2017
While time was clearly put into the animation and there is a lot of talent on board like Patrick Warburton, John Goodman, Eartha Kitt, etc. but unlike the Emperor's New Groove, this movie is an unfunny, unentertaining, let down of a film.
March 16, 2017
Well I saw some of this movie and feel asleep for the rest. Of what I saw it tried too hard to live up to the emperors new groove.
February 24, 2017
good movie with enough comedy to throw out storyline with great voice acting as a plus
February 14, 2017
sexyiest movie ever=[
February 14, 2017
Good movie not as good as the original but tries