Kronk's New Groove - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kronk's New Groove Reviews

July 20, 2017
It was definitely not as good as the first and lacked the funny comedy and good plot line from the first.
July 16, 2017
I don't see why there are so many dislikes for kronk's new groove. I would definitely recommend this movie. It was just as good as the first movie.
June 12, 2017
A lot of people seemed to rip this film a new one, and while I understand the hate for most Disney sequels, I don't really get why people despise this one so much. It's not on the same level as The Emperor's New Groove, sure, but still, I found it fun and enjoyable to watch.
June 4, 2017
Absolutely beautiful. A cinematic masterpiece, lemme tell ya'. 10/10 would recommend.
½ May 1, 2017
The usual sequel cash-in that ends up being half the movie original is.
April 9, 2017
Kronk's New Groove is an amazing movie that is hilarious and tells a good story about life and family acceptance. I love this movie! It is the best.
March 20, 2017
While time was clearly put into the animation and there is a lot of talent on board like Patrick Warburton, John Goodman, Eartha Kitt, etc. but unlike the Emperor's New Groove, this movie is an unfunny, unentertaining, let down of a film.
March 16, 2017
Well I saw some of this movie and feel asleep for the rest. Of what I saw it tried too hard to live up to the emperors new groove.
February 24, 2017
good movie with enough comedy to throw out storyline with great voice acting as a plus
February 14, 2017
sexyiest movie ever=[
February 14, 2017
Good movie not as good as the original but tries
December 10, 2016
Might not be that good, but still emperors new groove
½ October 11, 2016
It wasn't that bad of a movie, even for a sequel. Had its downs, but it was still fun.
October 6, 2016
Its no masterpiece, but it is worth watching just for the Gollum reference
August 23, 2016
Kronk's New Groove (2005) C-75m. ? D: Saul Andrew Blinkoff , Elliot M. Bour. Utterly worthless straight-to-DVD sequel to EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE has-what any straight-to-video sequel has-a painfully predictable, cookie cutter form of "plot", sub-par animation, terrible acting. But while some DVD sequels shine in at least a few areas, this one has absolutely no positive quantities--or laughs. Truly dreadful work in every department; you know it's bad when the writers couldn't even muster a few good lines for David Spade! Not even Bambi would give it a thumbs up.
August 21, 2016
Kronk's New Groove is a cinematic masterpiece. This 2005 classic saw limited audiences due to its direct-to-video release, but its impact on cinema and society as a whole is undeniable. Kronk's New Groove is a heartwrenching, laughter-inducing, timeless tail of humanity and the true meaning of friendship. I rate this movie five stars out of five; it is the greatest movie I have ever seen, the greatest movie ever produced, and perhaps even the greatest accomplishment ever achieved by mankind.
August 20, 2016
I cannot believe the level of quality that Disney pulled out with this movie. Both the original Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove are both masterpieces, just different kinds of masterpieces. You could say one is the Mona Lisa and one is The Starry Night. Also the Raisin Bread baking scene was just too much for me and I had to take a break to calm myself down and take a cold shower.
August 20, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS A MASTERPIECE
July 27, 2016
Personally, it was one of the better Disney sequels, such as Fox and the Hound 2, or Pocahontas 2, but I just couldn't live to the original. the animation was ok, the voice acting was great, but the humor was meh, and the story was kinda all over the place. Still like it, but honestly it wasn't as good as I had hoped