Krrish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Krrish Reviews

January 23, 2014
Ridiculous movie. Cannot believe this has got 100% here. This only lowers the credibility of the Rotten Tomatoes website
½ December 20, 2013
I absolutely adore Bollywood/Hindi cinema! The environments are always so exaggerated; the female characters so beautiful (even the males sometimes lol); the dancing so outrageous; the dialogue so dramatic; the scale so epic. One of my favorite types of foreign film.
½ November 13, 2013
I watched this film when i was 7 years old and all i can say about this film is that it was OK.
November 4, 2013
nice try to make a good animations i was happy to see that India animation trying to give a good fight with hollywood animations lets hopes krrish 4 rockes every body world but guys literalyy a good job
October 28, 2013
Ridiculous dumb stuff, only bolly ****wood can do. Put anyone one else in those casting and it should do the same. so unfair to the movie world
½ September 12, 2013
Loved it! can't wait for the sequel.
August 3, 2013
The emergence of Bollywood capability in the superhero genre. completely satisfying experience
May 17, 2013
looks pretty cool for a "bollywood" film.
½ May 12, 2013
Very good superhero movie, period. Now moving on, its bollywood's first actual attempt to a superhero and clearly, they have succeeded. Although, I thought the screenplay could have been better, the pace and the background score along with the story and the acting just embeds over it. The cinematography also could have been better, but these small flaws you just dont notice while watching the film.
½ February 4, 2013
if you like fantasy movies, you'd definitely like this one :)
December 18, 2012
Really enjoy watching this movie:)
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
November 18, 2012
wonderful story line
November 2, 2012
A good family bollywood superhero movie.
August 12, 2012
i bet this movie is awesome
July 11, 2012
A movie that can be enjoyed over and over again
½ June 2, 2012
I can't wait for the sequal its going to be awesome, this one doesn't have much of a story it needs more action elements and longer action scenes its a solid fantasy movie I give it a solid B+,these scenes remind me of spider-man and superman.
May 28, 2012
i need to see it first
January 25, 2012
The best movie I ever know, starring Priyanka Chopra ! (TM)