Kull the Conqueror Reviews

• Jul 07, 2020

It really wants to be Conan but it can't reach even those low standards.

It really wants to be Conan but it can't reach even those low standards.

• Jun 07, 2020

Everyone else that posted a bad review of this movie was absolutely tripping balls. This movie was the shit to me when I was young. I would beg my mom to let me watch it over and over on vhs just to watch the pretty cool lore of this world.... granted I was like 5-8 but that doesn't matter 😂 also I'm obsessed with finding the tarot cards from the movie. If they ever decide to release copies...you can bet your ass I'm gonna jump at the chance to buy those!

• May 01, 2020

I like the Hercules and Xena series although mainly because of Kevin Todd Smith's Ares and Michael Hurst's Iolaus but this was umm...boring. The old sword and sandal flicks of the 60s with Steve Reeves, Mark Forest and Gordon Scott were better and better acted.

• Oct 19, 2019

I don't care what anybody says this movie was great fun! Every once in awhile i like to see a mindless movie that keeps my attention. And kevin sorbo ain't bad to look at either.

• Oct 06, 2019

Utter esoteric tripe

Utter esoteric tripe

• Sep 09, 2019

This is one silly movie. Overacting that touches on Shatner levels at times. Costumes that appear borrowed from Sorbo's other venture, Hercules. Effects that are only slightly better than older episodes of Dr Who. Add it all up And it's one of the best crappy movies you'll experience. If you're seeking classic entertainment, keep moving. But if you're wanting more cheese in your evening, KULL THE CONQUEROR fills the bill nicely.

• Aug 03, 2018

It is sooooo bad it starts to get good! Look for heavy guitar licks as a battle begins, this movie was clearly written for headbangers, wigs included in that statement. Kevin flails and tries to keep things light: Priest: "Your wife is a 3000 year old witch demon..." KULL: "She told me she was 19!!" Everyone else plays full poker face, and it's too bad, because this is really just a Conan parody movie and they should have had more fun with it.

• Jul 31, 2016

Basically an extended version of a Hercules episode with out the heart or charm. Only die hard Kevin Sorbo fans will put up with this mash mash for 90 or so minutes.

• Apr 05, 2016

Kevin Sorbo cosplays Conan the Barbarian in this hackneyed, ridiculous, and stereotypically bad movie. (The end is hilariously ridiculous though)

• Dec 21, 2014

The story wasn't that bad, but some actors and dialog is just horrible.

The story wasn't that bad, but some actors and dialog is just horrible.