Kung Fu Dunk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Dunk Reviews

½ January 4, 2015
Neither the Kung Fu is attractive nor the Dunk is in any way pleasing. It's a laughable disaster. One of the worst Chinese films ever produced. There isn't one element in this film that's remotely entertaining or enlightening. It has a shallow, stereotyped story with unimaginative action pieces deliver by waves of poorly delivered performances from the cast members. Most scenes of this abomination are unwatchable, and the rest are juvenile at best. If a person encounter this film, please run away quickly.
½ April 22, 2014
It's totally incoherent and its story structure is lackluster, with story arcs coming and going without proper build-up, but the basketball material and action is slick and fun to watch regardless. The film is as ridiculous as the title suggests, and its meant to be enjoyed that way. Good for a one time watch, but nothing more.
January 1, 2014
Fun and awesome! So great. Funny, very funny. Unique, clever and perfect for what it is and intends to be.
December 30, 2013
I thought this movie was well-made. The movie showed some originality and good pace. I was really entertained, the martial arts was just stylized really well. And the movie was also well done and the concept was just really cool.
½ October 8, 2013
This movie looks like a shaolin soccer knock-off, but still want to see it though... not expecting much.
October 3, 2013
Really under Shaolin Soccer, although I prefer basket than soccer.
October 2, 2013
its the guy from green hornet
September 7, 2013
Totally dorky awesome!
½ July 18, 2013
gets a star for mixing sports genre pix with chop socky pix
July 11, 2013
In love with this movie million times <3
½ July 11, 2013
Small enjoyment of what little it tries to do.
March 24, 2013
Uplifting and funny with a mix of martial arts, Kung Fun Dunk is a delightful slice of entertainment, tagged with a hint of ridiculousness.
½ January 23, 2013
meh, rented it thinking it was a Stephen Chou movie. I was wrong... so very very wrong.
December 19, 2012
A very good awsome movie
½ December 3, 2012
lol, wtf did i just watch?
October 12, 2012
ok film , basket kungfu hustle slam dunk
October 4, 2012
This movie echoes Shaolin Soccer's sports and martial arts combined mayhem. It's got a decent mix of slapstick, romance and drama. If you liked Shaolin Soccer, I think you'll enjoy this too. I recommend subtitles over listening to the dubs though. In fact, I recommend subtitles over dubs in pretty much any movie. I would rather hear the actors' actual voices than the crappy people who usually end up doing dubwork in film which are worse than Anime dubs by far.
½ September 30, 2012
Una especie de Shaolin Soccer mezclado con Slam Dunk pero a lo cutre
September 15, 2012
totally overrated.. It's like reading a comic book..
½ September 9, 2012
it was a funny movie with cool aerobics and effects