Jeuk sing 2 gi ji mor tin hau (Kung Fu Mahjong 2) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jeuk sing 2 gi ji mor tin hau (Kung Fu Mahjong 2) Reviews

½ January 22, 2013
Not as good as the first one, but better than a Hannah Montana movie!
½ November 14, 2012
Potentially offensive stereotypes, ho! Thai, Korean, American, Japanese, Indian and Italy are covered. Ying is cute, and the gags are funny.
December 15, 2011
This is well worth seeing and is the best of the 3 movies. Good goofy comedy.
April 8, 2011
You know, just like that....
½ January 12, 2009
The humour is too focused on Mahjong and Chinese play with words... and the plot is very superficial. The action is quite non-existent and at least the women are pretty.. Not recommended.
July 6, 2008
so funny. I love it.
July 6, 2008
so ridiculous and stupid, but was nice for some mindless entertainment.
½ July 5, 2008
It had it all...kung fu...mah-jong...and it was the second one at that!
½ March 15, 2008
pretty bad movie even for mah jong lovers. bad acting but some pretty girls though
March 14, 2008
So you know how sometimes you see a bad movie and say "I know I shouldn't watch it, but it's like a car wreck, you can't look away." This movie isn't so much a car wreck as a train wreck. And the train is flying of the tracks into a school bus filled with Nazi's with Ashley Dupre and her tow clones doing the Can-Can in the foreground. It was so impressibly bad that I couldn't even bear to put it on pause. A great film if you're sitting around with friends getting hammered. Also look for an Asian Paris Hilton - but you know... actually hot.
½ March 2, 2008
HAHA pretty funny- Cherry Ying was pretty good in the movie-
½ February 27, 2008
if you just wanna laugh without using your brain, it's ok...
½ February 9, 2008
Not as good as the first one, but better than a Hannah Montana movie!
January 27, 2008
Great skill can be learnt from this movie about mahjong.. :)