Kylie 3d: Aphrodite Les Folies - Live In London Reviews

• Sep 23, 2013

Me encanta el stage y las actuaciones :D muy bueno

Me encanta el stage y las actuaciones :D muy bueno

• Mar 30, 2012

The best fucking tour I have ever seen. I could watch this over and over again.

The best fucking tour I have ever seen. I could watch this over and over again.

• Dec 12, 2011

A work of art in every sense of the word

A work of art in every sense of the word

• Nov 24, 2011

Australia's global superstar and queen of pop Kylie Minogue shows how it is done. Filmed over two nights at London's O2 Arena, this entertainment spectacle brings the glitz, glamour and drama of her epic stageshow. This stunning concert film features Kylie's biggest hits including "Can't Get You Out Of My Head", "Spinning Around" and "Slow" along with tracks from her latest album 'Aphrodite'. From golden chariots and flying angels to a spectacular water-feature it is all captured on this release. stars Kylie Minogue.

• Sep 01, 2011

well I am a Kylie fan so.... I loved it! :D

well I am a Kylie fan so.... I loved it! :D

• Aug 30, 2011

It's impressive to see how an artists fills the bog screen without having to resort to mind-blowing special effects or a cast of well-known stars. Kylie Minogues proves to be poised and single-minded in this journey through her hits. Dance, music, charisma are what you will find and won't regret. The plus is given if you attend the 3D experience. It's worth very penny and every minute.

• Aug 06, 2011

Not her best concert but the 3D was awesome and engaging. Definitely keen to see other artists on the big screen if they fail to tour locally.

• Jul 07, 2011

I really can't wait till I can watch this film!... If im very lucky, I might get to watch it for my birthday... Anyway, with the concert tour having pegasus, chariots, angels and other godess material, Im sure this movie is not to be missed!!!

• Jul 03, 2011

Perfect tour of the flawless Goddess. Kylie is still the best performer on Earth. From the mighty Aphrodite to the sexy Slow. From the glamorous Get Outta My Way to the vivid Put Your Hands Up. This is too much.