Kyun...! Ho Gaya Na - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kyun...! Ho Gaya Na Reviews

September 30, 2011
this is my most most & most favorite movie in my life...i really like Aishwarya...
October 30, 2009
I know it wasn't popular when it came out, but I saw this movie on a plane on my way to visit India, so I love it for sentimental reasons, and Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi have good chemistry.
July 26, 2009
Day: Saturday
Date: 28 Aug 2004
Time: 2.30pm
With: Ismail, Azeem, Rohan, Amit, Bhavesh
On: VCD
Name: KYUN! HO GAYA NA...

Kyun dekhi maine yeh movie.
July 22, 2009
Music wasn't as good as the others I had seen. The plot was good- but the film could have been shortened a bit. Love the Bachchan bits though.
½ February 18, 2009
Not the best movie I've seen of Ash's. I still think she's the best. Love her! But the story wasn't the best. I hated how it took forever for Vivek's character to realize that he loved Diya and even in the end didn't do much about it. I didn't like the ending because it was just a bit too much for her to have to do that to get him to realize he loved her. The music isn't that great either. But one great part of the movie was Amitabh Bachchan. He's hilarious as the immature uncle but very wise when it comes to life. So the best parts of the movie were Ash and Mr. Bachchan. I didn't like the pairing of Vivek and Aishwarya even though I know at that time they were actually together in real life. Well just like that didn't work out, my seeing this movie and really liking didn't as well.
½ February 18, 2009
January 22, 2009
I love this movie it is SOO GOOD !!!! :)
iLeo
January 9, 2009
Here's an interesting movie about two young individuals who first become friends, and then through love, cannot live without each other. Diya's father and Arjun's father are old friends, and the two decide that it is the best course to have their children married. They decide to send Diya to Arjun's family to finish her university studies, and it is there that she realizes her love for Arjun. Arjun is a young, carefree guy who lives life to the fullest and soon his friendship with Diya grows on him. They are inseparable until Arjun does something foolish, and it sends Diya home. It is there that Arjun discovers his love for Diya. Great cast- Aishwarya Rai, Vivek Oberoi, Amitabh Bachchan, and Om Puri. Worth seeing!
½ December 14, 2008
loved the first 3/4 of the movie....the ending was stupid
August 26, 2008
its vvvvv gooddd film
August 24, 2008
It' s the first Bollywood movie I've ever seen, and it really surprised me! It's so cute, funny, I had loughed quite all the time. I also liked that there was not a single kiss in the movie, even though it is a romantic one. I'm really satisfied :)
½ August 9, 2008
I LOVE this movie!! some of the songs are pretty gay but other than that it's amazing
August 3, 2008
wonderful movie about love 8/10
August 3, 2008
everything was great.
June 30, 2008
That's not even a name for a movie. What the hell.
May 20, 2008
Ya gotta love Charlie!
April 14, 2008
an average film..could hv been better!
½ April 5, 2008
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I truly enjoyed this movie ^_^. It's so funny and romantic, probably childish and boring for some of you, but it was cute for me. Amitabh Bachchan was carismatic and funny as always hehe.
Besides, it has two moral teachers: 1. we never know what we have until it is lost, 2. you shall accept anyone as the way he/she is, no matter sex, race, or disability (I am refering to this little kid who couldn't walk well).
February 26, 2008
very nice movie... i encourage to all to watch this movie you'll never regret...
½ February 11, 2008
This formula has been beaten to death but it's not the worst I've seen.