Reviews

• Jun 14, 2009

Another decent stab at a Stephen King novel, though it's mini-series budget only allows for average SFX and little in the way of genuine chills and scares.

• Dec 31, 2008

Usually the movies based on Stephen King´s novels are not that great, but this one is really good. I didn´t read the book, so I can´t tell which one is better, but I thought the cast did a really good job and the end was excelent compared to most of the other stories from King. The only problem with this movie is that is too long. It takes more than 4 hours. Was this a mini series? If it is not, it is definitely the longest movie I have ever watched.

• Sep 16, 2008

"Made-for-TV" in every sense.

"Made-for-TV" in every sense.

• Jul 17, 2008

i like it yet it is a little bit scary

i like it yet it is a little bit scary

• Jun 22, 2008

didnt like the story much but great concept behind it (wonder if the books better - anyone?)

• Jun 20, 2008