La Cité de la Peur Reviews

• Mar 15, 2020

Tellement de creativité et d'inventivité dans ce film, on reconnait la le vrai talent des artistes de France. Un grand Bravo !

• Mar 10, 2020

Best French comedy movie ever, really, french movie are most like not funny among the comedy, but this one, have too many humor. (I'm French btw)

• Jun 28, 2014

The french counterpart of comedies like airplane and hot shots.

The french counterpart of comedies like airplane and hot shots.

• Mar 10, 2014

It's the most stupid movie ever, and I bloody love it!!

It's the most stupid movie ever, and I bloody love it!!

• Apr 10, 2013

Reminiscent in style to the Zucker brothers films "La cite de la peur" is a parody that throws so many jokes at you (sometimes at the same time) some of them have to work. Fortunately for this film and anyone lucky enough to have seen it almost all the jokes work and this is one of the funniest parodies out there. (Specially amusing is Gerard Darmon as the narcissistic police detective Bilaes).

• Nov 13, 2012

Every adult in France quotes this movie with great pleasure.

Every adult in France quotes this movie with great pleasure.

• Apr 05, 2012

Excelente filme B! :)

Excelente filme B! :)

• Nov 16, 2010

A French classic with typical French humour, so if you do not speak French, just forget it! For my part, loved it and I laugh every time...

• Nov 15, 2010

Tout a fait genial du debut a la fin, avec de l'humour a tous les plans, et un tres bon jeu d'acteur d'ALAIN CHABAT, DOMINIQUE FARRUGA, CHANTAL LAUBY et surtout GERARD DARMON. Scene apres scene, les repliques cultes s'enchainent devant la camera dynamique d'ALAIN BERBERIAN.

• Oct 24, 2010

Film culte des nuls dont certaines scènes sont à voir et à revoir et dont les dialogues sont hilarants!!! :) Don't take this movie seriously and you'll have a great time !