The Confession (La confession) Reviews

• Mar 22, 2017

Although the topic of the film may not appeal to everyone, i found the film to well shot, interesting and entertaining. The two leads have a good alchemy on screen and make the entire story believable and quite suspenseful. Sure here and there some of the facial expression of Duris are not entirely convincing but overall the film holds itself quite well and Marine Vacth definitely has a brooding fever in the eyes that makes her undeniably fascinating to watch on screen. Nicolas Boukhrief has made a solid film about faith and spirituality while updating the grand questions of life and the meaning of our actions as human beings. I'm glad i went to watch this film.