La Femme Musketeer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

La Femme Musketeer Reviews

½ September 13, 2012
looks a bit wet, although they try to encapture the mood of the original films with Michael York. For a new audience, I expect this is probably a fairly average movie, with a few fun/exciting moments. But for a Musketeer fan, this is pretty terrible. With Susie Amy, giving some absolutely terrible performances!
August 7, 2011
Yah Female Muskerteer....
½ December 31, 2008
This was a decent more recent musketeer movie. The sword fighting overall was good. Enjoyed seeing York reprising a role as a musketeer.
September 3, 2008
güzeli aileyle izlenebilecek bir film. akici, sIkmIyor, ama fazla uzun...
½ August 29, 2008
i love the bravery of that babe.the lead actress
½ June 25, 2008
A great follow-up to the the Richard Lester films . It even has Michael York returning to his role as D'Artagnan .
May 4, 2008
luv it, wanna watch it agen
½ January 29, 2008
Todella viihdyttävä ranskalainen seikkailuelokuva, joka sisältää muutaman hämmentävän brutaalin kohtauksen.
½ November 8, 2007
Saw it on cable and I'll never see it again. Trust me.
½ September 25, 2007
Very good move, really funny too when the main character is a woman who wants to become a Musketeer.
½ August 26, 2007
This looks stupid, but it was absolutely hysterical! It's the sequel to 'The Four Musketeers' (which is even better).

Anything starring Gérard Depardieu is a inner in my books. The whole cast does well, actually. Slightly silly, but it's a pleasure to watch.
August 12, 2007
This is one of my favorite musketeer movies! I love it and would watch it all the time if I had it...
June 26, 2007
Entertaining, fight scenes aren't bad for a b-rated movie. All the frenchmen are played by Brits and the only Frenchman is playing an Italian. Go figure.
June 22, 2007
Realy cute! the three musketeers kids in action, ofcourse D´artangan geta a doughter!
June 7, 2007
Not the best movie, ever...but I'm jsut in love with movies around "Dumas" story !!!
June 3, 2007
iIt is perfect i have seen it 5 times.
July 17, 2006
This was a okay film, a good premise but lack of substance...