La Magia de Marciano Reviews

• Jul 08, 2008

Another virtually unknown film fest winner that really wasn't the least bit magical.

• Jun 20, 2008

It could have been a good and interesting movie, the idea of the story is good,but it was poorly written, badly acted and directed, I also believed that actors were wasted. I didn't like it, not even the bipolar problem was clear.

• Jun 19, 2008

[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/statusicon/forum_old.gif[/img][i][b]The Magic of Marciano offered at the begining a pretty interesting plot, the problem is that the final result was a weak development that never kept me involved or interested. Natasja Kinski is a fine actress that could have had a most disturbing role, the psychologist of the picture seems to be absolutely unable to do something to help the main characters, the little guy's illness is never treated seriously... the movie just represents a lost opportunity... It's rotten.[/b][/i]