La mujer de mi hermano Reviews

• Oct 25, 2015

"La mujer de mi hermano" which means: the woman of my brother in spanish is a movie you can skip. I only watched it because I wanted to see Barbara Mori in it. Basically it is about a woman who decided to have an affair with her husband's brother..ouch. There is also a secret in the family but I'm not telling.

• Aug 24, 2015

El título lo dice todo http://cineptimoarte.blogspot.mx/

El título lo dice todo http://cineptimoarte.blogspot.mx/

• May 21, 2014

highly stylized ole romantic triangle

highly stylized ole romantic triangle

• Oct 17, 2013

I was really shock in how the movie ended ...

I was really shock in how the movie ended ...

• Dec 28, 2012

Muy buena peli muy interesante!

Muy buena peli muy interesante!

• Apr 14, 2012

es estupida lo unico q me gusto fue el final q aunque ellos no c queren c qeudan juntos x el bebe aunque el bebe es d su hermano y el es homosexual eso es lo unico bueno d la pelicula

• Nov 15, 2011

It was a funny film and I simply wanted to see Barbara Mori after she finished her show of Rubi, wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but it wasn't boring either.

• Feb 20, 2011

Great movie!!! Must watch. Great plot!!!

Great movie!!! Must watch. Great plot!!!

• Oct 26, 2010

Exhibit A in the case that sexy does not have to include nudity. From the start I said Barbara Mori would not break into my worldwide top 10 list. By the end of the film, the Uruguayan 32-year old may have done that. Absolutely gorgeous. And her little black dress? The sexiest dress you'll ever see. The Sex and the City girls should have taken note. The story is evidently not up to par with many reviewers. It is a little soapy, but a lot of dramas are. Maybe I was just captivated by Mori's looks, but I thought everything was believable. Basically, she begins to have an affair with her brother-in-law, gets pregnant, but everything works out because he husband is gay and very open to being the father of the child. Well, when I say it that way, it's probably more deserving of less rating. I liked the movie all the way through. There were some incredibly sexy scenes without any real nudity. That's always a feat even with an actress as gorgeous as Mori. Furthermore, though the story may sound like a stretch, it's done slowly enough that every act seems reasonable. On the whole, it also seems believable, so what's not to like in a nice drama featuring beautiful people and a beautiful language?

• Oct 26, 2010

una pelicula simple a pesar del intento de parecer profunda, no hay muchas cosas interesantes que comentar.