Lady in the Box - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lady in the Box Reviews

October 17, 2012
Despite being a low-budget mystery/suspense and being released by The Asylum, Lady In The Box is a genuinely good film. While there are a few plot holes here and there, this was a very well made film and poses questions about a person will do for money, only to end up getting caught in a tangled web of lies and people start turning up dead all because of money.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
November 25, 2008
This movie is a real surpriser!At first you think "Well,kind of cheesy and slow"but it does picks up.I really like Darren Burrows,thats why I bought it. I'm glad I did.The ending....I'm not going to spoil it! You have to see it for yourself!
July 8, 2008
Never heard of it, but sounds interesting.
April 20, 2008
This movie gets a higher rating for a few reasons; awesome story with some great twists, good acting, its filmed in Milwaukee, AND they are drinking Sprecher the whole time, one of the best brands of beer!

Really though, as an independent film it is good. I liked the story a lot and its only brought down by a few cheesier parts.
½ April 12, 2008
Not a bad independent flick. Some cheesy as crap lines and just a handful of examples of poor camera work were really the only things that brought this movie down in my opinion. The acting wasn't terrible and the story was interesting/engaging. Definitely one worth checking out. Oh apparently it was filmed in Milwaukee...I watched it with a friend (Andy Guy) who lives in or close enough to, to count, to Milwaukee...dude didn't recognize I that's another reason the film gets knocked down some star points.