Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure Reviews

August 12, 2016
The Lady and the Tramp 2 is another Disney sequel that doesn't know anything about what made its predecessor work. Not to mention that it contains pretty much every single plot cliche you can think of. On the other hand, it has a good villain and a nice backstory for Tramp, but it isn't enough to save itself from a one star rating.
Grade: D
½ July 23, 2016
Just like any other Disney sequel this movie sucks
½ July 18, 2016
This is another Disney sequel I enjoy. I love the original film, so I was interested in seeing how this one was, and honestly I didn't think it was bad. It's not great, but I definitely consider it one of the better Disney sequels. The animation is actually very well-done and nice. The original characters are still likeable, as well as the new ones. I like Scamp and Angel. It has a nice message about the importance of family. Buster's a good villain. I like the songs. I guess the one problem I have is that even though I like Scamp, I was pretty disappointed in him. He just up and leaves his family without any regard for how they feel. I was especially disappointed in him when he stated that he didn't think his family would miss him that much. All he cared about was freedom and being a Junkyard Dog. I still like him, but I did want to scold him. Overall, I think Lady and the Tramp II is okay. I definitely prefer the original, but this film is nice and entertaining.
June 2, 2016
Another dump on Disney's legacy. The first one is one my favorite movies. really really terrible Sqeuals that should never exist in this relm or anyother to really awesome disney movies make me angry. Particulary when they are sqeuals to movies disney himself worked on (yes he was the producer. But he worked on it. As with 101 dalmatians!)! Its an insult to him and to the legacy of the oringal movie!
March 4, 2015
it won't let me wach the movie>:(
January 10, 2015
It was a enjoyable, really fast-paced and very entertaining Disney animated sequel. It had really terrific animation, great voice cast, great characters, good humor, great adventure, really well done backgrounds, very good songs and an good story. This is one of the better Disney sequels I've ever watched when I was 8 years old. I would recommend this sequel who enjoy the first one.
½ December 3, 2014
The movie's cliche script and equally cliche storyline doesn't do the movie any good. It's music isn't bad though.
October 6, 2014
This one is shite, the voice actor sounds different, made me go for a mighty 2 hour shit and for your information the shit resembles a lot of my family.
September 11, 2014
Scamp's a little troublemaker. That's the first thing you notice in the end of Lady and the Tramp. In this movie the action focus's more on Lady and Tramp's son Scamp. He feels left out and different from his family. So essentially he wants to run free and be the dog his father was when Tramp was Scamp's age.

Tramp wants Scamp to learn the hard way that living on the streets isn't what it is cut out to be. Scamp through this learns that even though you are with the people you want to be with, in the world of living on the streets it truly is a story that teaches you there is nothing like family. When you think about it your family is truly the people you can rely on the most.
August 20, 2014
better than the first
May 8, 2014
A mediocre sequel that rehashes a bit from the first.
The animation isn't nearly as good the original. Obviously they get the tv animation department to animate these sequels.
½ April 11, 2014
It's not wholly terrible, but please stop buying these so Disney will stop making them.
October 23, 2013
I've never watched this before but I've watched the first one
August 17, 2013
I remember the first time I saw Lady and the Tramp, it was one of the first Disney movies to make me cry as a child. It was one of the most romantic films I ever saw, lol, well, I was a kid, so, give me a break, it's still a good love story. So, I figured to go ahead and give the sequel a look and I watched it today and over all, it's a decent sequel that's worth a look. Unfortunately, there are a lot of Disney sequels that really are not worth your while and are pretty cheesy, Lady and the Tramp 2 is typical where as the plot is always the same for every Disney sequel. They always take the plot from the first film and reverse the situation to the kids wanting whatever the parent had in the first film, but Lady and the Tramp 2 has it's moments that are just very sweet.

Pidge and Tramp are living the high life with their masters and 4 kids. 3 kids are girls and they are loving the pampered life of baths, 3 meals a day in a bowl, and a healthy home to live in. But Scamp's the boy that stands out, he wants to be a junk yard dog so badly and be free an wild. Tramp doesn't want that life for him, and certainly to not end up in the pound. But Scamp goes off with a girl dog, Angel, and other junk yard dogs to prove that he's just as tough, but it's a tough world out there and he may not have the chops to survive.

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure is definitely worth a look, it's not a waste of a sequel. Is it necessary? No, not really, but it's all good clean fun. The animation is colorful and the songs are catchy along with a cute little story that may be predictable, but is always a safe route to go with the kids. It's a cute family movie and is a nice Disney sequel. I would recommend it if you are a fan of the original Lady and the Tramp and also for the kids, it's a good clean cut movie to watch.
½ July 27, 2013
Unnecessary, but better than most Disney sequels.
July 21, 2013
I actually liked this film! It was quiet funny in some scenes of the film, and good characters. Although, some of the characters voices are annoying...
June 13, 2013
Watching Lady and the Tramp 2 is like rewinding back in time to my childhood, when this movie had just came out, and I was a little kid watching this movie on repeat. My love for this movie has pretty much escalated now that I am a teenager. This movie sends out a very positive message about family, all with an interesting batch of characters (especially Scamp and Angel, whom of which I easily relate to), above-decent DTV animation, an electrifying musical score (including the songs), and a well-executed script. This movie surpasses its predecessor for these reasons alone, and is my favorite Disney Sequel of all time.
May 28, 2013
They may have turned the second one into a musical, but it has good animation.
April 28, 2013
The puppies were adorable.... =)
½ April 4, 2013
Hmm one of the numerous Disney sequels that went straight to DVD during the early 2000's. The film features the small puppy seen at the end of the original film and how he wants to be "free." It's absolutely meant for small kids and overall it delivers a few times actually! There's actually a nice meaning behind the film and a few songs are good, but man does it miss a lot. Numerous times the main character makes you really not like him and overall the animation is just not up to par! I'd say rent it if you have a younger audience with ya!