Lady Terminator Reviews

• Dec 08, 2017

Crass ripoff of The Terminator with little redeeming value.

Crass ripoff of The Terminator with little redeeming value.

• Mar 04, 2017

So this was a major 'list of shame' kinda viewing and I was NOT let down, as it's just a bonkers cinema experience from start to finish. A young woman finds herself possessed as part of a 100 year old curse and begins to wreak havoc on folks in modern day Indonesia. Fun stuff and well worth a look!

• Apr 18, 2016

Far out and action packed.

Far out and action packed.

• Oct 05, 2015

Lady Terminator is the kind of movie that you'll randomly come across on a cheap channel, and when I say "cheap", I mean Syfy channel cheap.

• Sep 10, 2015

A tragically bad re-telling of the Terminator Film Indonesian style & chuck in some Folklore. Some films are great fun that are deemed so bad but I found this a little dull but starting the film at 1am wasn't a good choice for a start. Ridiculous, bad acting & bizarre plot are just some of its treasures. I saw it but have no ambition to ever watch it again.

• May 24, 2015

I don't know what to compare this to. This is the first Indonesian horror movie I've seen and the first international Hollywood ripoff movies I remember seeing. It was really fun. It's dumb, but fun. It's a ripoff of The Terminator for sure, but the plot is actually more creative than The Terminator. That sounds bizarre, but the only thing this rips off are the action scenes (which it does well at times and looks horribly cheap at other times). I can't say the plot is original because it may be just an Asian mythological story with blood, guns, and nudity thrown in, but it was way different than most western movies you see. So for that it's a lot of fun to watch and something way different than usual.

• Jan 10, 2015

Some people on here will say that this isn't that big of a rip- off of "The Terminator". These people clearly did not see "The Terminator nearly as many times as I did. Here is a list of copycat scenes. I know I missed about a dozen. There are spoilers, but only if you didn't see "The Terminator". They say "come with me if you want to live." after a shootout in a disco tech. She digs her eye out in a seedy motel with a razor blade into a sink full of water. When the two heroes make love the woman grasps the grass in the same exact manner Linda Hamilton did, except Linda Hamilton grasped a bed sheet. They blow her up in a huge explosion and they lead you to believe she is dead only to see her reemerge from the flames. When the two heroes flee they run to the wilderness and the woman treats an arm injury on the male heroes arm. She drives her car into the front of the police station killing the police officer on duty. She then systematically walks down the main corridor and blasts rounds into different offices. She then accesses the power supply and pulls out the wires and short circuits the board. Holy shit, it's astounding. Then she is also the south sea queen back from a hundred year sleep to seek revenge on the distant grand daughter of the guy who boned her so well she lost the sea serpent from her vagina. She also uses her killer vagina and screws guys to death, uses an uzi, and has laser eyes in the end? This is a master piece. "The God Father" didn't have vagina snakes or laser eyes. It's something to think about. The lady terminator shows up naked to start the film and takes her clothes from two streets punks. They shoot her in a disco club. She falls to the ground. You think she's dead then her hand twitches. They attack the burnt witch at the end and hit her in the head in the same way Kyle Reese hit the terminator end-skeleton in the head with the pipe wrenches. The car chase is very similar. The musical score is clearly a knock off. I could go on for days. It's very funny and entertaining for the wrong reasons. It's shameful without apology.

• Jun 16, 2014

Good background schlock but too boring for sit down entertainment.

Good background schlock but too boring for sit down entertainment.

• Jan 05, 2013

If you and friends every have a bad movie nite this is your movie from the title name for this movie to action , boobs and bad acting this is your movie always fun to watch a bad movie with An audience !!! :-0

• Sep 06, 2012

Holy 80s awfulness... from Indonesia! Most of the fright factor in this flick is carried in the form of a massive mullet worn by a dude named Snake who looks like a cross between Rod Stewart and Barry Manilow, and it's downhill from there. An evil spirit possesses a graduate student ("I'm not a lady! I'm an anthropologist!") to take revenge on her great-grandfather who stole the magic knife from the spirit's vagina while having sex with her. This turns the student (who was probably writing a lousy dissertation, anyhow) into an unstoppable killing machine. That's pretty much it. It's 80 minutes of gunfire, things exploding, lasers shooting from eyes, scenes lifted from the legitimate Terminator movie, leg warmers, headbands, men getting shot in the male parts, cornball dialogue, bad acting, and an seemingly endless musical scene delivered by an Indonesian actress who lacks any discernible talent or charisma. Definitely in the laughably terrible category, and well-suited to a DIY MST3K session.