Lamb Of God's As The Palaces Burn Reviews

• Jun 22, 2015

A rote if a tad fulfilling doc that shows heavy metal as a universal language that can overcome personal demons. It also shows the power to unite. It's alright.

• Dec 31, 2014

Wow. Great documentary about the band and the focus on the legal processes with Randy Blythe in the Czech Republic. I suggest this for anyone and everyone. Might change your preconceived notions about metal artists.

• Oct 13, 2014

What starts out fairly rudimentary becomes something wholly gripping.

What starts out fairly rudimentary becomes something wholly gripping.

• Aug 10, 2014

Great story. Average documentary.

Great story. Average documentary.

• Jun 09, 2014

Thus continues my theory that metal bands are the all-around nicest people in the world. Solid doc. Really glad things worked out for them.

• Jun 05, 2014

loved it. i sometimes forget that my metal heroes are not gods but humans...

loved it. i sometimes forget that my metal heroes are not gods but humans...

• Mar 18, 2014

Excellent tribute to Lamb of God. This documentary once again proves heavy metal as a valid form of artistic music by showing what it means to the fans and to the musicians creating it. This really IS the biggest metal band in the world that is hidden from the rest of the world it seems like.