Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration Reviews

October 1, 2015
It is as good as the first movie. Like the first movie, everything goes perfectly together. It is one of the only sequels, that actually focuses on the first movie.
August 30, 2015
Probably one of the strongest of the sequels with an explanation of Littlefoot's father (voiced by Kiefer Sutherland off all people but still awesome), it's cute, heartfelt and will warm you from it's endearing good nature....Until the end (if you're an adult) that's complete garbage and destroys the entire purpose of watching.
½ June 21, 2013
A nice movie for the kids to watch.
April 10, 2013
Classrooms should play! Must see!
½ January 18, 2013
classic children's tale
December 7, 2012
No no original only!
August 8, 2012
I HAVE SEEN EVEY SINGLE LAST MOVIE OF LAND BEFORE TIME AND NOT ONE OF THEM BEATS THE FIRST ONE...
August 5, 2012
This was the most imaginative ones since number 5. But still will this ever end?
June 14, 2012
I really liked this one...
March 18, 2012
It has a more classic Land Before Time feel to it. There's a whole heap of characters and a good amount of Sharptooth action. Songs were decent and animation was good in some scenes. I didn't really like the animation during when Little Foot was running up the tree branch.
September 23, 2011
You're father doesn't love you Littlefoot, and your mother's dead because of you. I hope you're proud of youself, you little jackass.
September 14, 2011
Ten movies in this series is scarier then Donnie Darko by far.... and I loved that movie.
August 12, 2011
so shocked to find out who little foots father was
March 15, 2011
love the Land before time films
November 2, 2010
your kids running around with dino toys.give them a small break from thos toys and let there eyes feast on the land befor time movies they are great
September 20, 2010
I only watched the first 2 of these films.
½ August 10, 2010
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! That fantastic witty dark film has become a bright childish sing along mostrosity, absolute rubbish, this isnt the worst sequel, theyre all equally rubbish. instead of andventures they go and do something silly and get grounded. screw this
April 13, 2010
This is my favorite movie of all time.
½ February 22, 2010
DOES THAT SAY LAND BEFORE TIME 10???
February 19, 2010
Oscar nom? Tenth times the charm!