Lange flate ballær (Long Flat Balls) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lange flate ballær (Long Flat Balls) Reviews

April 19, 2011
I'm embarrased to be Norwegian when it comes to pretty much every element of this movie. The half hearted acting, the disasterous directing, but first and foremost the coarse characters and sense of humor...
August 1, 2010
Dang! I have to admit this movie was pretty awesome. And definitely pretty hilarious. It still would be awesome to someone who doesn't even watch soccer either! The characters in this film were great as well!
½ August 15, 2009
A very funny norwegian comedy
½ December 28, 2008
Shocked by how good it really is. Love the characters :D Funny!
October 14, 2008
It's not really a masterpiece or anything, but a pretty funny movie that you'll forget about quickly. I had fun though, but I guess that's also because I'm German and it was hilarious how the Germans were depicted in the movie.
½ August 31, 2008
Surprisingly funny, but very predictable.
August 30, 2008
Herregud for en skrullete film...ha ha.
August 1, 2008
Haha, This is so unrealistic, Norway Never going to wins the World Cub in Soccer, we are 2 bad. but a great movie 4 thoose who love and dont like Soccer
July 17, 2008
grei underholdning, men ikke mye mer enn det
July 13, 2008
decent comedy with a cool bunch of characters.
½ July 9, 2008
Kjekk og morsom film, men slutten blir bare for teit!
July 9, 2008
"Jag kan inte spola".
"Faan Kai, du har skitit i bidén!"
July 6, 2008
morsom....norsk humor på sitt beste
½ July 4, 2008
Herlig! Denne måtte jeg se to ganger! :)
½ July 4, 2008
Incredibly funny Norwegian comedy. The characters portrayed in the film are unique! Definitely a must-see!
May 27, 2008
:) A very funny movie..I really enjoy it
½ April 28, 2008
En skjeldent artig norsk film.
½ April 24, 2008
En film som handler om typiske norske fotballsupportere som sykt lengter etter en pokal i fotball VM - Tyskland. Norsk humor som alle nordmenn vil kjenne seg igjen i.