Language of a Broken Heart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Language of a Broken Heart Reviews

March 9, 2014
I liked this a LOT. I can totally relate to the hopeless romantic whose relationships never match those in his dreams, someone who always gives too much, who ends up being taken advantage of and left behind. Nice that he finally recognized real love when he found it and went after it.
February 24, 2014
Que pedo Juddy Talt es como el hijo de Ethan Hawke y Ashton Kutcher o_O...

Debo admitir que se me hizo entretenida pero es muy mala e infantil... no la volvería a ver.
November 3, 2013
El lenguaje de un corazón roto...
½ April 28, 2013
The acting is really bad. So is the script. There's no character development at all and there are a couple of farcical characters that are just stupid. The protagonist Nick is anemic, as is the actor's portrayal of him. It's an amateur film. I got less than half way and couldn't stand any more.
April 1, 2013
Put it on the lifetime channel. Then do not watch it.
March 31, 2013
Structurally, this is a fairly standard love story. What's unique about it, and to me very endearing, is the character writer/star Juddy Talt (Nick) creates...a straight man who is a hopeless romantic of the kind we usually associate as feminine. In that way, it turns gender roles upside down by making him sensitive but not effeminate, not something I've seen before. The story is well directed by Rocky Powell, apparently his first effort. But this is Talt's film and whether you like it or not depends on whether you like Nick. I did. It's often funny and cleverly written with awkward moments and it's refreshing to see his take on being a non-stereotypical male.
February 17, 2013
I know directors work.. he can get the performnace will the script hold up? .. in an age of chick flix this shoud be a winner
½ February 12, 2013
After watching the trailer I think this one would be the kind of Rom-Com that a lot of women like to watch