Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector Reviews

• Mar 08, 2018

Not worth a watch, just terrible garbage, and Larry The Cable Guy is not funny at all. Enough said.

• Jul 12, 2016

Childhood favorite, frigen hilarious. Wish there where more larry movies.

Childhood favorite, frigen hilarious. Wish there where more larry movies.

• Jan 11, 2016

Despite this movie being poor. I love Larry the cable guy, also it had it's funny moments, and wasnt that bad. Not a good movie, but not a bad one. The acting is the kind of bad acting where I found it was funny. (Spoilers) I never give one really, but the part where Larry finds his truck, his reaction to it was hilarious. Would make this movie a to watch with a friend.

• Sep 21, 2015

Larry the Cable Guy wasn't funny to begin with! F

Larry the Cable Guy wasn't funny to begin with! F

• Aug 26, 2015

Low brow, hillbilly sewage.

Low brow, hillbilly sewage.

• Jul 02, 2015

anything but fantastic,but was FART PLEASINGLY DECENT with good laughable sayings.

• Jan 14, 2015

Who finds this guy funny?! F

Who finds this guy funny?! F

• Nov 22, 2014

(Groans) Uhhh, why did I subject myself to such an atrocity.

(Groans) Uhhh, why did I subject myself to such an atrocity.

• Sep 18, 2014

Dumb not funny stupid movie.

Dumb not funny stupid movie.

• Jul 30, 2014