Laserhawk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Laserhawk Reviews

May 13, 2014
Once again a decent plot idea given a poor treatment. The special effects are not even very good in this sci-fi mess. It doesn't move along very well, most definitely it has some slow stretches. The acting is fair.
½ November 21, 2011
I love Mark Hamill in this movie, although he has a small part, he's brilliant. This movie also has excitement, good sci-fi elements, and an interesting story. I really liked it.
June 26, 2010
It's a B movie, I had very little expectations for it and it delivered. I really enjoyed watching the cheesy story unfold.
June 9, 2010
Think I've seen this movie. Quite rough.
May 4, 2010
Ok movie, could have been way better.
December 23, 2009
November 29, 2009
Surprisingly good 'til half way through. Hamill is good, story is good, then it goes into kiddie video game and ends quickly. If the last 1/2 were as good as the first, it would have been better, but as is, it's not so great. For better kid saves world alien sci fi, see Last Starfighter.
November 22, 2009
It stars Mark Hamill and Jason James Ritcher (of Free Willy fame) and is as cheesey as you'd imagine, in a great way. With the special effects looking as if they are from early 80s, and continuity problems up the wazoo, this is terribly fun.
March 5, 2009
this was a fun to watch show
January 5, 2009
not an awful picture by an means I thought the story was cool just poorly executed and overly cliche but nothing horrific. Sadly Mark Hamil was only in the movie for like 10 minutes. the special effects were pretty cheesy. They mention Penn State. The girl also mentions wisconsin early in the movie as foreshadow which was kind of weird. Cara plays her part well as the creepy girl and she is also attractive.
August 10, 2008
This movie changed my life. It is possibly the greatest film ever made.

The moment I saw Luke Skywalker on that VHS tape being interviewed while insane I knew that I would grow old with this DVD in my player.

If you haven't seen it you need to go and pick it up now. It is only a dollar to buy so it saves you money too!
August 9, 2008
Free Willy kid busts Luke Skywalker out of a mental institution? Say no more: BEST MOVIE EVAR!
July 9, 2008
Pretty entertaining stuff for a low budget bad movie. And Mark Hamill is in it.
½ June 19, 2008
Got this in the 2 for $1 bin. There is a reason.
½ June 1, 2008
This had the potential to be a hilarious cheese-fest. Instead, it's just competent enough to be kind of dull.
March 23, 2008
This movie changed my life and is worth every bit of the $1 it cost. Go to wherever videos are sold and buy it.
½ March 16, 2008
Every dollar of this film's $1,000 budget ends up on screen, I have to give the filmmakers credit for that. Mark Hamill looks embarrassed here, but not to worry, Mark-- you're still Like Skywalker, and one of the best voice actors in the biz.
January 14, 2008
Lame effects etc should have made me hate this, but for some reason I enjoy this more than anyone ever should.
½ December 18, 2007
Mark Hamill plays the crazy uncle, it's great.