Lassiter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lassiter Reviews

June 22, 2015
good vehicle for Selleck
½ April 13, 2015
Selleck's early Magnum era work is big waves better than his work today.This often overlooked action adventure is a tad fluffy but fun.
March 9, 2013
Jane Seymour nude = 5 Stars lol
October 10, 2012
Another clunker of a review, this time by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat (who has ever heard of them and what are their qualifications to review movies?)...I may have seen this film - 6/10.
June 16, 2012
This little known movie stars Tom Selleck as an American jewel cat thief in pre-World War II London. It's a great movie and has an incredible supporting cast including Bob Hoskins as a police officer doggedly on the title characters trail. Adding beauty to the movie is former Bond girl Jane Seymour as Selleck's girlfriend and the impossibly sexy Lauren Hutton as a Nazi.
March 27, 2010
A bit different but a good movie.
November 22, 2008
Ok spy drama....pretty forgettable...
May 29, 2008
First time I saw his bare ass
½ May 25, 2008
Awesome movie, saw it in 84 on an airline flight on the way to London, of course they showed a censored version, the bastards. Now have the real thing in my library, and I love this movie. The incomperable Jane Seymour co-stars, and is as stunning and sensuous as ever. Selleck makes a very convincing high class cat burglar.
May 9, 2008
this was an ok heist movie with a humorous tone behind it, but it was also pretty slow moving. the plot was mediocre and light but i was entertained.
May 2, 2008