Reviews

• May 30, 2020

Worst movie I have ever seen.

Worst movie I have ever seen.

• Sep 11, 2014

this movie was pretty fun but the groundhog day thing has so been done to death but this movie I gotta give it for a nick made for tv movie pretty entertaining

• Oct 14, 2010

Not very entertaining. I do understand they were trying to redo Groundhog Day for kids, but come on, they could've done better than this! I felt none of the plot lines were resolved and they lingered way to much on the other kid's reactions to what was happening around them.

• Oct 24, 2009

hayden p from heroes brothers in this movie also the young girl from bridge to treibretha

• Sep 06, 2009

koolnes and awesomeness

koolnes and awesomeness

• Feb 11, 2009

I Fucking Love Skateboard LOL! :D

I Fucking Love Skateboard LOL! :D

• Jan 26, 2009

Loved it, wish i could be stuck in one day of summer.

Loved it, wish i could be stuck in one day of summer.

• Sep 13, 2008

A bit lame but have a meaningful message behind the story.

A bit lame but have a meaningful message behind the story.

• Aug 12, 2008

Disney-esque version of Ground Hog's Day. Kid lives the same day over and over... yet he's not bright enough to do anything too cool like Bill Murrey did (robbing banks, killing himself, ext). This kid learns how to skateboard... If this do-over gift was given to anybody else they'd be living large, but he's kind of not to bright I guess. All in all the movie was enjoyable, though.

• Jun 23, 2008

This movie is like "Ground Hog's Day" for children and pretty funny, but at this point I think my DVD player has learned the information on the disc and should be able to broadcast the movie whether it's in the player or not, due to the frequency it is viewed at my house right now. My kid is 7. Did you ever get stuck on a movie at that age and just watch it again and again? I favored Pete's Dragon and Pee Wee's Big Adventure (not Big Top Pee Wee, that movie blew).