Last Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Hour Reviews

May 13, 2014
This movie was jsut bad...
½ May 13, 2014
Well I guess I'm going to be one of the few who will give this movie more than a 1 star rating. This movie oddly has a few things working against it. First of all, its labeled as an action thriller but there really isn't much action in it until the last 20 minutes, so it's rather misleading. Second, I don't know if it's been addressed but depending on which disc you get, there could be a serious sound issue which makes it annoying to look at because the audio sounds muffled; bad trans-coding I guess. In any case, I think those two things may make tempers shorter while viewing the film. NOW FOR THE REVIEW: The Last Hour is more of a mind bender with much less but decent action in the end and makes the viewers think a little harder to figure out what's going on. It's very slow to get started because the information isn't spoon fed to you, but I think it's by design because the Director takes time to introduce each character in their comfort zones before they get seduced into the ultimate mind game that will test their individual wits. I don't think it's necessary to comment on each character in great detail, but I will say that some characters had better scripts and put on more convincing performances than others, but in all... it was quite entertaining in my opinion. About 52 minutes into it... the movie kicks into high gear by getting much more interesting, much more suspenseful, and faster paced leading up to a killer twist in the end. That said... If I say more, I might give away too much information. All that I've said thus far should be enough to interest you in watching this movie, and if it hasn't interested you yet, then you might want to pass on this one anyway.
May 13, 2014
good thriller that partially plays out in real time as a group of criminals find themselves in a house with only 1 hour to live.
May 13, 2014
not as bad as it could have been!
½ May 13, 2014
Wow, David Carradine and Michael Madsen reunited, how great is that for all of us who loved "Kill Bill"! Well, as it turns out, it's not so great at all. In fact it just plain sucks, because this movie (and I am generous calling this pile of crap a movie) just plain sucks. OK, I admit freely that I mostly fast-forwarded through it, but it was simply because it actually worked better that way - I didn't have to listen to the stilted dialogue and at the higher speed actors (once again I am generous here) actually resembled human beings acting like human beings instead of mannequins. Also, I saved myself over an hour of invaluable time. Life is too short to waste on this kind of crap, avoid it if at all possible.
½ May 13, 2014
This was the most retardedest movie I wasted 2 hours of my life watching. The quality sucked. It looked like a bootleg. DMX all on the cover like he the main character and he dies second. It was too much going on. It sucked. It was confusing. It had a nice plot but it confused you. Maybe if it would have had A-list celebrity and told you what was going on it would have been a good movie.
May 13, 2014
awesome x does his thing and gets waisted
½ May 13, 2014
Pretty dire movie :( Had great hopes for it when I seen the cast but it definitely let me down.
May 13, 2014
The movie was very good, the women always come out on top!!!
½ May 13, 2014
Lets Just say if i could Give 0 out of 5 i would.. Bad acting ,Bad story,Bad Dialogue, Bad Scene Footage ,Random Music in the Backgroud for no reason.. and Much more Bad stuff about that movie
not madsens best but worth atleast 1 watch
½ May 13, 2014
Let's face it: I watch a lot of shit. But I do it for a reason - because how else can one appreciate the truly great films of the world without some counterbalance? Last Hour would still be an amateurish pile of trash even if it didn't suffer from stunningly bad audio problems. I'm talking different audio levels in a simple conversation scene, dialog that you often cannot hear, tons of echo, background noise, and piss-poor English dubbing (which is really odd because there are scenes in French, Russian, Cantonese, etc) for a few characters. But really, it doesn't matter because the movie is shoddy through and through. The plot is convoluted and dumb, and ends up being a rip off of Reservoir Dogs. The script is hilarious because of how terrible it is, and it makes all of the actors look like utter fools. How did the director (who also stars) and producers convince David Carradine, Paul Sorvino, Michael Madsen - hell, even DMX - to be in this? I know Madsen and Carradine have done a lot of crap in their day, but this is the kind of movie that even they would be ashamed to have on their resumes.
½ May 13, 2014
Crappy acing, script, story etc etc etc
Don't waste your time, its garbage - I watched 30 minutes of this rubbish before deleting it...
½ May 13, 2014
Bad movie, as it were made in the year 1995. Bad acting, not a good story, but there a some familiar faces.
½ May 13, 2014
...Just bad.............I agree with the guy right under me on everythingg loll
½ May 13, 2014
Ringeste film i meget meget lang tid. Ringe skuespil og Madsen med alt for meget eyeliner!
½ May 13, 2014
Predictable. The lips don't match the words coming out of their mouths. Seems like they all got together to help out a friends kids school project. Very amature.Too bad. It has a pretty good cast. This goes on the what were they thinking list.
½ May 13, 2014
Det vaerste er at slike filmer lages i tonnevis. Hvem svarte betaler for aa gi ut slikt soeppel? Helt utrolig!
May 13, 2014
Poor film, bad acting, pointless story and the list goes on
½ May 13, 2014
Stopped half way through, really bad film.