Reviews

• Sep 05, 2020

Wonder how the audience watched this movie on theater by paying their money. Wasted.....

• Sep 18, 2016

I thought it was pretty good until I realized it wasn't.

I thought it was pretty good until I realized it wasn't.

• Jan 28, 2015

This film is a trainwreck of bad filmmaking and should be avoided at all costs. A phenomenally boring and uninteresting main lead who doesn't drive the narrative anyway. He merely wanders around and somehow all the mysteries are told to him, even though he doesn't react to anything going or told to him. And that might be tolerable if the film was actually interesting in the story it was telling. But it is not, it takes what (you eventually learn) could have been a dark story and makes you care so little about that you are just waiting for it to end so you never have to go back to it ever again. Also, the ending will make you want to punch the writer for being a bloody idiot.

• Aug 25, 2014

Awesome little ghostly fairy tale, a nice breath of fresh air from the typical modern horror slasher type of film.

• Jul 17, 2014

Fresh approach to the ghost genre. If you're looking for scare factor, then the image shown here is possibly the scariest thing you'll see, however, if you're wanting a well scripted story that entices you in and holds you through 'til the credits, then this is a good choice. 4 out of 5 stars ffor me.

• Jul 12, 2014

This low-budget horror is crap. I figured it out from the beginning, surprising my daughter. There are no scares and the story takes forever to get where it is going. The effects are all bones and mummified remains - nothing too difficult. The final act made no sense at all. Stupidity.

• Jul 05, 2014

Excellent movie good plot fine acting this film moves fast worth your time.

Excellent movie good plot fine acting this film moves fast worth your time.

• Jun 22, 2014

Interesting. But nothing special.

Interesting. But nothing special.

• May 30, 2014

Last Kind Words was quite good; a solid ghost story, and interesting mystery. The characters are well drawn out and while flawed, are likeable to some extent. There are some really great ideas at work here, and all are explored creating a vivid experience.

• May 28, 2014

'Last Kind Words' combines a coming-of-age tale with the thrills and chills of an old-fashioned Southern Gothic ghost story--A grievous tale of isolation, selfishness, loss, and the quest for closure!!