Reviews

• Nov 22, 2016

can't wait until we can see this on the big screen. have known jim mackrell for over 10yrs. he not only is a great family man, actor & the best tennis player I know. lon frank, neighbor

• Aug 10, 2016

A fabulous independent film with a really heartwarming message. If you liked the Grumpy Old Men movies and Thelma and Louise, then you'll LOVE Last Man Club. It's the perfect mash-up of those movies!

• Jun 07, 2016

Exceptionally well done family friendly adventure!

Exceptionally well done family friendly adventure!

• May 30, 2016

Being a veteran I was truly moved by this demonstration of what every soldier knows; we are a brotherhood and are always on call when needed by our fellow soldiers. Loved the movie.

• May 24, 2016

A touching story about the brave men that served our country in WWII. This is a B17 crew's last hurrah. They may be old, but they know how to have fun.