Last of the Wild Horses Reviews

• Nov 08, 2012

Technically speaking, The Last of the Wild Horses is not really that bad of a film. Sure it can boring at times, but it's very much a decent western. I've seen worse westerns in my life and this one is much better than those. The story is that a young guy rides into town causing trouble with everybody he meets. He attempts to help an old man in a wheelchair and his daughter who are caught in a fight against a corrupt deputy and his men. It's a pretty standard western fare as far as that goes, but it does follow through on its story and also holds your interest at times, so I can't say too much bad about it. It's also yet another Robert L. Lippert production that was lampooned a bit on an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

• Mar 11, 2012

Slow, dull western with uninteresting characters and flaws all over. The MST3K episode this was featured on was more interesting.

• Nov 04, 2011

Boring cowboy movie.

Boring cowboy movie.

• Feb 01, 2008

Bad western. Good thing the MST3K crew is there for this one.

Bad western. Good thing the MST3K crew is there for this one.

• Jan 02, 2008

MST3K Version: The movie is terrible but the episode sports some of the best MST3K hosting segments ever.

• Jun 11, 2007

This was really boring, with really grating characters. I don't even know if 'grating' is a personality trait, but it's terribly fitting. To be honest, I only asked for this film to be added so I could put it in my MST3k list :$