Last Ounce of Courage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Ounce of Courage Reviews

½ December 24, 2013
Cheese propaganda film that ignores the fact that Christians are completely free to set up crosses and nativity scenes on private property and churches. They just can't do it on public property unless they are willing to let people from all other religions and ideologies do that same.
November 22, 2013
i'm no movie critic nor am I american, but I love this movie because to me personally as I christian it highlighted some things I see happening in the Caribbean, we are rejecting the true meaning of Christmas and turning away from God. I hope more people watch this!
October 27, 2013
The best movie I've seen in a long time
September 10, 2013
Great Great movie!!!
½ May 30, 2013
MURRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
May 9, 2013
An exceptionally dumb, poorly made, hammy melodrama, positioning itself as some sort of triumphant rallying cry to the morals of the American People, while really just coming off more like an insane homeless man, shouting nonsense from the inside of a back alley dumpster.
April 25, 2013
Time to take a stand!!
April 5, 2013
This movie was so inspirational. Although it had some very sad parts that make you cry it was a very good movie.
April 2, 2013
Yes acting is bad but the message is strong! A lot of truth to this film, if you can't see it then open your eyes!
March 28, 2013
this movie is great!!!! im so glad i bought it!!!
March 5, 2013
This film is cheesy and presents good opportunities for riffing, but it ultimately has a lot of heart and a good message.
February 23, 2013
An overlooked and unknown film to many, which is unfortunate. EVERY American should watch this gripping true story!!! :-)
½ February 14, 2013
One big circle of Christianity shoved down your throat, Saint Ronald Reagan quotes, jingoism, a Bill O'Reilly "cameo," all wrapped with acting so bad that the Hallmark Channel would be embarrassed to show it.
February 5, 2013
The movie had a good story but the actor interaction between each other is a bit stiff and hard to belive in. THe story is also strong political message which I feel te director wanted out more than his charaters being more fleshed out. It is worth renting and checking it out.
½ February 4, 2013
Great family movie, it changes your perspective on life and it asks u "What are YOU doing with YOUR life?" A great family classic!
February 1, 2013
Just watched this movie. Great movie to remind you about Family, Faith and Freedom. Loved it!
January 28, 2013
This is the best film I have seen in years. Every one should see it before all our rights are taken away.
½ January 24, 2013
Incredibly bad right-wing propaganda film is so ridiculously pompous and self-righteous that it inspires more laughter than reverence for its premise, the largely-imaginary War on Christmas that seems to obsess Fox News devotees. Devoted to supposedly dire events that have never, ever happened in this country - a war hero mayor being fired for putting up Christmas decorations - the film ultimately denigrates and trivializes the sacrifices of real-life veterans in service of a script so offensively dumb that only the most vapid and paranoid of viewers will find any satisfaction in this lugubrious turd.
½ January 23, 2013
So ridiculous, I appreciated it better as a comedy than anything close to a drama.
½ January 22, 2013
This is the worst film made in the past 5 years! I am not sure how to give it zero stars, so I give it 1/2 a star.