Last Ounce of Courage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Last Ounce of Courage Reviews

February 2, 2014
this is treasure ~ to each his own but the fact can not be ignored , this story represents our core Value as Americans ~and the beliefs that founded USA~
January 15, 2014
Brings to light a major fault of our country's future.
½ December 30, 2013
The suspension of disbelief required towatch this movie is crazy. Give me anti-gravity and time travel over this any day. I'm christian and this movie made me made how they tried to tie patriotism to christianity. When I was in the military I met athiest that were just as patriotic. I mean no one even cares about other religions in this movie and it also teach us that its alright to break the law because christianity is above the law and we don't care about other beliefs.
½ December 24, 2013
Cheese propaganda film that ignores the fact that Christians are completely free to set up crosses and nativity scenes on private property and churches. They just can't do it on public property unless they are willing to let people from all other religions and ideologies do that same.
November 22, 2013
i'm no movie critic nor am I american, but I love this movie because to me personally as I christian it highlighted some things I see happening in the Caribbean, we are rejecting the true meaning of Christmas and turning away from God. I hope more people watch this!
October 27, 2013
The best movie I've seen in a long time
September 10, 2013
Great Great movie!!!
½ May 30, 2013
MURRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
May 9, 2013
An exceptionally dumb, poorly made, hammy melodrama, positioning itself as some sort of triumphant rallying cry to the morals of the American People, while really just coming off more like an insane homeless man, shouting nonsense from the inside of a back alley dumpster.
April 25, 2013
Time to take a stand!!
April 5, 2013
This movie was so inspirational. Although it had some very sad parts that make you cry it was a very good movie.
April 2, 2013
Yes acting is bad but the message is strong! A lot of truth to this film, if you can't see it then open your eyes!
March 28, 2013
this movie is great!!!! im so glad i bought it!!!
March 5, 2013
This film is cheesy and presents good opportunities for riffing, but it ultimately has a lot of heart and a good message.
February 23, 2013
An overlooked and unknown film to many, which is unfortunate. EVERY American should watch this gripping true story!!! :-)
½ February 14, 2013
One big circle of Christianity shoved down your throat, Saint Ronald Reagan quotes, jingoism, a Bill O'Reilly "cameo," all wrapped with acting so bad that the Hallmark Channel would be embarrassed to show it.
February 5, 2013
The movie had a good story but the actor interaction between each other is a bit stiff and hard to belive in. THe story is also strong political message which I feel te director wanted out more than his charaters being more fleshed out. It is worth renting and checking it out.
½ February 4, 2013
Great family movie, it changes your perspective on life and it asks u "What are YOU doing with YOUR life?" A great family classic!
February 1, 2013
Just watched this movie. Great movie to remind you about Family, Faith and Freedom. Loved it!
January 28, 2013
This is the best film I have seen in years. Every one should see it before all our rights are taken away.