Last Seen in Idaho Reviews

• Jul 07, 2019

Not anything to write home about.

Not anything to write home about.

• Apr 29, 2019

A woman is attacked and leaves her in a coma. When she wakes she can see the future.

• Feb 14, 2019

Last Seen in Idaho is a fun thriller full of twists and turns. Just when you think you have it all figured out, another surprise is thrown into the mix. An indie production, this film seems to have the ambition of larger films. There are some action and suspense scenes throughout the first two acts of the film, but mostly, it relies on tension and mystery that builds through those acts, leading to a final act with bigger action and spectacle. Lead actress Hallie Shepherd is a believable and relatable as Summer, a heroine who is continually facing down the worst possible news - You're going to be kidnapped... wait no, you're going to die.... Wait no.... She's brave and tough and resourceful. Male leads Wes Ramsey and Shawn Christian inhabit darker but equally as appealing roles. All in all, a really fun thriller. It kept me engaged the entire time, and I didn't see the end coming.

• Feb 03, 2019

Pretty good thriller with a lot of surprises to keep you guessing. You definitely need to pay attention when you watch this movie, or you'll miss key clues and moments that come back around later. The lead actress was strong and relatable. A few darker scenes, but overall a fun mystery/thriller.

• Jul 14, 2018

Well not really sure whether we can throw popcorns at the director but if they could better use the whole accident scene with out adding effects well it would do justice for the movie.

• May 01, 2018

Great action and character development for this Indie film!

Great action and character development for this Indie film!

• May 01, 2018

The best film of 2018, it was filled with suspense, action and a great plot!

The best film of 2018, it was filled with suspense, action and a great plot!

• Apr 30, 2018

So many mistakes on technical stuff. The half star was for comedic value

So many mistakes on technical stuff. The half star was for comedic value

• Apr 26, 2018

What a fun thriller! This is a classic story of a woman who gets mixed up with some criminals (saw something she shouldn't have) and has to fight to survive. What makes it fresh and new is that a near-death experience has caused her to have premonitions. Visions of her future kidnapping and murder begin to visit her in creative ways - a strange photograph, a missing person flier, and more. This movie kept me engaged the entire time as I wondered who the mysterious crime boss was and how she would save herself. Great acting performances and nice directing style too.

• Apr 24, 2018

Hallie Shepherd warms up nicely in her role as Summer. This movie is start to finish drama and suspense. Unlike the big budget films, I found it clever and never took a break from the anticipation. Some great one-liners as well!