The Last Unicorn Quotes
The top The Last Unicorn quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Molly Grue: No...no,it cannot be. Can it be? Where have you been? Where have you been? Damn you! Where have you been?Schmendrick: Dont you talk to her that way!Unicorn: I'm here, now.Molly Grue: Oh? And where were you twenty years ago? Ten years ago? Where were you when I was new? When I was one of those innocent young maidens you always come to? How dare you! How dare you come to me now, when I am this! [Weeps]Schmendrick: Can you really see her? Do you know what she is?Molly Grue: If you had been waiting to see a unicorn, as long as I have...
- Schmendrick: I know you. If I were blind I'd know what you are.
- Schmendrick: As for you and the things you said and didn't say, she will remember them all, when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits.
- Mommy Fortuna: [laughs maniacally] Not alone! You could have never freed yourselves alone! I held you! [The Harpy, Celaeno, swoops down and kills her]
- Mommy Fortuna: You belong to me!Unicorn: You know better. Keep your shadows, if you will, but let me go. And let her go. I cannot see her caged. She is real, like me. We are two sides of the same magic. Let her go.Mommy Fortuna: I'd quit show business first!
- Schmendrick: I am a bearer! I'm a dwelling! I am a messenger!Molly Grue: You are an idiot! Do you hear me?! You've lost her! You've trapped her in a human body! She'll go mad!
- Amalthea: What have you done to me?Molly Grue: Oh no! Oh, please no! [continues to cry]Schmendrick: You see, I couldn't think of anything else to do to save you.Amalthea: What have you done to me?! I'm a unicorn! I'm a unicorn!