Last Wedding Reviews

• Jul 14, 2012

How do terrible movies get in my queue? I realize that my passive writing is inaccurate and that I put it in there. But -- why?

• Jul 27, 2008

The war between the sexes has been the basis for movie plots for more than 100 years, so it's a surprise to find a filmmaker who has a fresh perspective on the time-honored topic.

• Jul 01, 2008

Very sober and realistic observation into the deterioration of relationships. Was particularly excited to watch my acting teacher, Nancy Sivak, in action.

• Sep 14, 2007

I liked this movie a lot before I even knew the artists in it and realized it was a West Coast Canuck film. Really dry film, some relationships I've never seen depicted before. Well done, subtle, funny. Sticks with me. I don't honestly know why but saw it a few times and that's saying something for me.