Reviews

• Aug 25, 2015

The 2 lead actors could not save this.

The 2 lead actors could not save this.

• Mar 31, 2012

While the dialogue (and, often, the acting) isn't great and it was apparently shot on a low budget, the over-all story, plus the undeniable appeal of the actor playing Alex (Mike Dolan) eventually win out over the flaws.

• Nov 15, 2010

The word abomination is thrown around a lot in this movie - the only abomination was the acting, writing and directing. This movie was simply AWFUL! There was an opportunity to make this story special but the writer and director failed miserably. Some people just can't write conversation - that was the case here. Honestly some of the acting was downright comical. Usually in even the worst movie I can find some small item to be positive about. Absolutely nothing in this move.

• Jun 14, 2008

A real Blockbuster. When I lapsed out of my coma for the suicide scene I was yelling "Jump, jump, jump"!! And I lived to regret those very words for the icky melodrama that ensued. 709875608345 bible quotes too many!!! For those of you with a morbid fascination of how potentially terrible a film can possibly be, this film will take you directly to the edge, and past the point of no return!

• Apr 22, 2008

o my goodness. at least it was kinda sweet... and the actors were sorta cute. lol.. o and there was a lesson in tolerance there. so it's not all that bad... i guess. haha!

• Apr 13, 2008

ok.. this is one hellavu bad movie!!!!!!!! don't even know why my sis and i decided to watch this. hate hate hate absolutely hate the filming. the only good thing about this film was that it "taught" tolerance amongst christians.

• Apr 12, 2008

MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

• Mar 03, 2008

GLIMPSES OF GOOD IN A SEA OF BAD... Interesting concept, good arguments, terrible acting and even worse dialogue delivery

• Jul 11, 2007

This movie doesn't know what it wants to be, though individual moments are quite intriguing. I kept thinking that someone should rewrite this who actually knows something about Christian faith/politics. I rate it 2.5 because it's not horrible, just very disappointing.

• Jun 03, 2007