Late Last Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Late Last Night Reviews

June 10, 2013
Premature and flaccid.
September 21, 2011
Did Emilio Estevez try to rip off "Swingers (1996)"
½ June 8, 2011
LATE LAST NIGHT (1998)
May 15, 2011
i dont know why but i like this movie its, i guess we can all relate somhow
July 19, 2009
I didn't know what to expect going into this. I was trying to do homework and so I put this on for noise. Oddly enough I got sucked in to it's...charm? The movie starts out with Emilo mad and taking off. What follows are flashbacks of his life with his wife which apparently he left before she left him. It's one of those nights were stuff goes wrong due to that "friend" we have all known. He is lonely and has no one to turn to so he calls up an old friend Steven Weber which he hasn't talked to in years apparently. Steven takes him out to get a drink pushing him along to get drinks and talk to women being the typical wing man. Next thing you know you got drugs, prostitutes, and copious amounts of alcohol. While Steven is trying to get Emilo's mind off his soon to be ex wife you can see the realization in his eyes as more and more flashbacks reveal how life was and what he really wants. I think it's a good movie to show you have to realize what you have at home and value it. Love has it's ups and downs but you can't just give up. This movie seems incredibly random a lot of the time, random events strung together to create a tapestry of a story that pulls itself together quite nicely at the end.
April 14, 2009
First Off, Steven Webber's performance is the number 1 reason to watch this movie, I loved the entire thing. Another Plus, is Emilio Estevez does COCAINE in it. You want to see Emilio get jipped on a ball and go to a sleazy hotel and get to trippin'! Watch this film! (There's Much more to this film, however, it's the funniest part)
October 23, 2008
This flick has a few moments but overall is rather boring.
July 5, 2008
Funny and extremely random, but this film has a message about love and commitment if you can read the subtext.
June 6, 2008
If anyone finds a point to this film please let me know... Maybe then I would understand who and why someone might refer to this as a "Hidden Gem." I won't even have to try to forget this movie... I just will... Nothing happens!!!
May 10, 2008
Oh what a hidden gem this film is! Plus I found it for £2.95! Emilio Estevez is brilliant as Dan who has an argument with his wife then storms out and ends up with a friend who loves his partying, what ensures is a night of Drugs,Sex,Strippers and transvestites. Will he go back to his wife at the end? Watch and see!
January 20, 2008
Engh.............watch it if you REALLY want to
January 6, 2008
A brilliant yet under-seen film, it goes for a long ride through one night after an arguement with the wife. Well written well acted, good pace and I agree that the best part is the 'Somebody to Love' scene at the rave, great stuff:)
December 27, 2007
This movie is not very good. But there is one great scene... Emilio and Steve go to a holiday warehouse rave, and Steve starts singing "Somebody To Love" (Queen) in the middle of the party! It really is a funny scene, but the best part is that I am an extra in that scene and can clearly be seen standing behind Emilio in several shots! Look for me (in a green shirt) and then message me and the Academy (I don't know how I got overlooked for an Oscar!).
December 8, 2007
One of the great movies, hands down!!
November 16, 2007
My first movie...my first on screen kiss was in this movie.
November 13, 2007
legitimately one of my favorite movies of all time... great pot scene/queen musical
August 29, 2006
Pointless comedy, it meanders along aimlessly and is a very uninteresting ride along the way. The frequent flashbacks make it harder to follow and the fantasy sequences are irritating. Not particularly likeable characters.