Late Phases Reviews

• Sep 27, 2020

To be an overlooked horror film, I see this as a future Gem. This is a thinly veiled ( all be it engrossing), study of the treatment of the elderly and aging veterans wrapped in a werewolf package. Nick Damici's performance as Ambrose was as good as any I've seen, ( Reminds me of an elderly Paul Newman). Solid acting jobs all around, interesting story line and some surprises along the way... Deduct a star for costumes.

• Mar 29, 2020

The only thing more terrifying than battling a werewolf is battling one when your blind and a senior citizen. This is a must watch movie.

• Dec 20, 2019

Rating: 6/10. 62/100

Rating: 6/10. 62/100

• Sep 10, 2019

better then I thought

better then I thought

• May 08, 2018

Um filme naquele limite em que coisas muito ruins chegam a ser boas. Nesse caso, os lobisomens. As atuações, no entando, são excelentes e te fazem realmente se interessar pelos personagens.

• Mar 17, 2018

It didn't offer much of an explanation or back story for any of the protagonists, but the downplayed action was pretty good. A rather unusual take on a werewolf flick.

• Nov 26, 2017

Exceptional Werewolf Film.

Exceptional Werewolf Film.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Apr 04, 2017

I'd pay good money to see the showdown between this guy and Stephen Lang's character from Don't Breathe.

• Apr 01, 2017

Late Phases suffers from inconsistency in tone, some poor acting, and some logical fallacies, but compensates with an interesting story, creepy creatures, and an outstanding performance from Nick Damici.

• Feb 21, 2017

Late Phases is yet another pretty good modern werewolf movie. Altho it's not as good as the others that have come before it. The characters main character in the film is pretty good a likable and you want to root for him to win. The werewolves themselves are honestly a hit or miss. I absolutely love the fantastic practical transformation this movie uses. I'm still not to sure how I feel about the monster they turn into tho. The werewolves look really similar to the gremlins from Gremlins and are kind of small in stature. It's a take it or leave it kind of situation but it works for what the movie uses them for even tho they aren't nearly as good as other werewolf creatures. Overall this movies 3.5/5