Latter Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Latter Days Reviews

January 24, 2016
Excellent movie. I don't agree with the bad reviews here.
September 8, 2015
cockeyed recruitment
½ August 23, 2014
Beautiful story. The script may be weak, but I still cry everytime ;)
August 22, 2014
After watch this amazing movie I cried ð??­ It is one of my top 5 favorite gay movies of all time...
May 16, 2014
A heartfelt and endearing movie :)
½ April 6, 2014
Estoy bebiendome las lagrimas...
½ March 14, 2014
The critics have no heart, this is possibly my favourite of it's genre that I've seen!
February 20, 2014
Latter Days was a fairly mediocre affair in all honesty; playing up to stereotypes way too much... That aside some moments of the film were interesting but the campy drama severely out weighed what could have been a more mellow and engaging experience! Overall, you're not really missing much if you haven't seen this one!
January 8, 2014
think for what it's worth I think it can really have a positive impact on people. Nothing more than flawless. Enjoy every minute of the movie.
December 28, 2013
they're just so cut togehter! it's one of my fave!
½ December 28, 2013
A touching movie about accidentally finding somebody you did not know you wanted with an interesting sub-plot about how the LDS church deals with it's gay members. Supporting stars Joseph Gordon Leavitt and Jacquelin Bisset turn in great performances. It is interesting that they one of the reviews they are using to score this movie was done by the Dessert News, which is fully owned by the LDS church. No surprise then that that publication would have given it a bad review.
½ September 15, 2013
Poorly written and acted. Trite, saccharine, with implausible "miracles." Awful soundtrack.
September 14, 2013
Excellent "first gay love" story.
May 31, 2013
Si bien, no toda la historia es de mi agrado, la tremendas actuaciones del elenco son las que logran sacar a flote esta pelicula, cuyo final me encantó.
May 12, 2013
I didn't even watch it and I never will. how disrespectful to Mormons. jackasses.
½ April 12, 2013
I want to meet a gay man who quotes 'Young Frankenstein' while doing his laundry. And is blond.
½ April 12, 2013
Wesley A. Ramsey and Steve Sandvoss are great, and the story might be kinda sweet, but, eventually, Latter Days is filled with cheesy steretypes, and is a widely predictable story.
March 15, 2013
An awesome portrayal of the plight of being gay and yet attempting to stay true to ones faith, and the internal torment caused by religious dogma and rhetoric.
½ March 14, 2013
Hay películas buenas, hay películas malas y hay películas como estas que no deberían siquiera existir
February 26, 2013
Appearances can be deceiving! What starts off as a silly, predictable gay rom-com turns out to be a surprisingly clever, touching movie. Loved it!