Le Dernier Coup De Marteau Reviews

• Sep 07, 2015

Un film à évité! sans aucun intérêt et grand sens.

Un film à évité! sans aucun intérêt et grand sens.

• Apr 28, 2015

THE FRENCH THEY ARE A FUNNY RACE 2015-PART UNE: reviews of movies at COL-COA, The Last Hammer Blow, Atlit, My Friend Victoria http://ow.ly/MetOU

• Mar 21, 2015

It is not everyday that life crumbles around us but how do we make choices that would enable us to breathe easier and are also profitable to our closest and dearest? This is a good film on the mental state of a responsible yet hopeful pre-adolescent and i highly recommend it.

• Mar 21, 2015

a different kind of coming of age movie, facing a dying mom and uncertain unknown father, a boy braves a tough situation and learns to score with the music within his soul.