Gendarme à New York, Le - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gendarme à New York, Le Reviews

February 10, 2011
I like Gendarme series so much. This movie is also very entertaining, also a big plus that it took place in NYC.
½ November 13, 2009
The Second Part of the Gendarme Series where Louis de Funes and his Policemen went to New York City to a Worldwide Police Convention i remember one Time i saw this on Magic Mushrooms i laugh my Head off my Friend said look there Nazis when there sit grey uniformed Police Officers in the Room where all the Policemen from allaround the World sits and when they march trough Manhattan he always said look there is the World Trade Center no there it is no there it must be somewhere around there for Information it was a few Days after 9/11
August 29, 2009
Un mauvais épisode des Gendarmes. Ca commence plutôt bien, c'est assez drôle, et puis ça devient long, et chiant, et répétitif, et pas drôle du tout... Autant regarder un bon volet des Gendarmes à la place.
½ December 19, 2008
naar mijn mening een van de mindere uit de reeks
½ August 17, 2008
Il faut bien payer le billet d'avion.
July 12, 2008
One more wonderful sequel of thel gendarme from st tropez in the action ! :D
½ June 26, 2008
Again a totally different story then the other gendarme-films. This one seeks its going in NY instead of St-Tropez. Although this is a bit risky, it is succesfull because of the actingskills of the gendarmes, there reactions to another culture and how they deal with it, is very nice to see!
June 17, 2008
galabru, de funes, ... french actor, the best !!!!!
May 29, 2008
c'est l'épisode que je préfère!!
"do you speak english?" "my flowers are beautiful"...^^
May 6, 2008
Probably the best movie from this series.
February 16, 2008
Funes was a comic genius and I salute him!!!
Le Gandarme series is one of my favorite series, it reminds me of "Shaban" series of Kemal Sunal in Turkey. Though, I should say that Funes is funnier!
½ December 13, 2007
Un de mes preferes dans la serie des gendarmes !!!
"My flowers are beautiful."
½ November 26, 2007
The music is still in my head after seeing it some 15 years ago...
November 1, 2007
Oldie but goodie - pretty funny ...
½ August 28, 2007
One of the best of the series.
½ August 5, 2007
Juste pour la scène de "yoursss flowers are beautifuls" !!!
June 24, 2007
Those who are lucky enough to know Funes, know that Le gendarme series are all excellent. Just looking at Louis de Funes makes me laugh.