Least Among Saints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Least Among Saints Reviews

½ October 26, 2012
This is a good movie with a good cast..if you do find time go and watch this film..i give my two thumbs up..
October 26, 2012
Great indie flick with phenomenal actors, particularly Papazian and Leabu. The story structure was fast-paced and engaging. Emotionally charged, fantastic character dynamics, the film was very special treat and an overall worthwhile movie-going experience.
October 26, 2012
Marty Papazian is a true artist with a heart to match. This film left me divinely introspective while simultaneously offering a broader, more tangible perspective of the lives of these veterans. Days after, I'm still evaluating my story driven perceptions - a direct result of a film doing what it's supposed to. Least Among Saints is armed with a gifted ensemble who deliver long after you've exited the theatre. See this. Im excited to see what this crew does next.
October 26, 2012
This is the kind of film that proves indie films need to be given a chance. The message of the film is so relevant in this decade of war, but is told in a fresh way. There is a ton of heart and talent! Go see it! Five stars!
½ October 25, 2012
Excellent cast. Acting was great. It was original and heartwarming. Very good story. Go see it!
October 25, 2012
Sexy Martin Papazian plays a vet dealing with putting his life back together. He makes a connection with Wade, a kid who's just as screwed up as he is. Tristan Leabu and Papazian are compelling. Watch, watch, watch!
October 25, 2012
Just for the increadible AJ Cook, this film is worth watching.
Not to mention the compeling story.
½ October 22, 2012
the actors were wonderful.
October 22, 2012
Except for the very adult language and tragedy, it felt like I was watching the Hallmark Channel. Lots of second chances and people "stepping up" when they needed to.
½ October 21, 2012
Loved this movie................except for a couple, it was made with not so famous actors.
October 19, 2012
As a Vietnam combat veteran, who has worked with returning veterans from our contemporary wars, I believe the movie accurately portrays the deep wounds which beset the returning vet. The great difficulties faced by our veterans in recovery and readjustment to civilian life is complicated by society's general, but not surprising, inability to comprehend the complex and profound damage done to our young warriors. This movie reaches across that chasm to show that compassion and love are necessary, and offers the same message to the veterans themselves. The somewhat surreal climax is a measure of the bridge of empathy we each need to cross if we are to save our brothers and sisters, and ourselves from an irreversible downward spiral. Use heart to evaluate and learn from this valuable movie. Roger Backes
October 16, 2012
Moving portrayal of how a returning vet lacks a sense of purpose upon his return home. At a time when this is happening to many of our troops, the insight is poignant and necessary.